•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central 2014
kyrj Wrote:It is obvious no matter what I post on here about Raider football I am going to get a negative response. I said we had more in the weight room then we had last year, I did not say we had 30 or 40 lifting. I said the young men we had lifting when I have been there worked hard and had good attitudes. I do not know where you get your info from, but I have been in the complex with these young men on most days and have seen what they are doing, have you? Now that being said if you can do better if the job comes open again apply for it and put a staff together and go to work, or keep your mouth shut and quit posting negative comments, after all if you do not have anything good to say do not say anything at all.

All I said was, not the same information I received . I
Have friends down there that are honest. Now I'll post what I was told by one of your parents. Most of the times you have 5 kids lifting that might play football. Just like when your buddy coached. Come when you want to. You live there banker, is this bad information. You can't count the other
Kids lifting for middle school football, wrestling and basketball.

I didnt say anything negative till you stated it.
BossEric Wrote:All I said was, not the same information I received . I
Have friends down there that are honest. Now I'll post what I was told by one of your parents. Most of the times you have 5 kids lifting that might play football. Just like when your buddy coached. Come when you want to. You live there banker, is this bad information. You can't count the other

I forgot to say! He said, you finished with 7 for spring practice! Not even enough to fill a team. Don't blow smoke! I hope things pick up for the Raiders.
BossEric Wrote:All I said was, not the same information I received . I

I know many of the parents are fed up
To be fair McCreary football has never really got it going except for the watts group McCreary football is a black hole whether people want to hear it or not maybe this staff can unlock the door of sustained success
the staff is not well experienced except one but they are dealing with same issue's every coach has dealt with there except the watts group coaches I am sure they are trying but something has got to get done it is rock bottom right now and that is truth not negative
Banker's Bank Wrote:To be fair McCreary football has never really got it going except for the watts group McCreary football is a black hole whether people want to hear it or not maybe this staff can unlock the door of sustained success

I mean to say McCreary football is in a black hole right now something has got to get done fast parents are really concerned this is truth not negative
[attachment=o3020] Now all you critics have something negative to say about this group of kids. 8-3 and played everyone in the area that could play.:rockon::rockon::rockon:
We have 10 players that lift consistently, not a lot I know but that is the number, I hope it grows in the future. GO RAIDERS!
kyrj Wrote:We have 10 players that lift consistently, not a lot I know but that is the number, I hope it grows in the future. GO RAIDERS!

It is a start I am sure those boys and coaches are working hard and trying but what is the answer to get more kids we got some athletes in our county i am not doubting the effort and desire keep tryin coach I m for you but just frustrated not at you but on what the problem in our county is with football
bottom line everyone needs to rally together to save our team, community need to step up if you want the program to last and stay around and be good
I apologies for being negative we are just frustrated no ones fault just concerned we won't have a team and if we do are we going to watch our boys get killed again I will try to be more positive though just tough to watch
Cellking Wrote:[attachment=o3020] Now all you critics have something negative to say about this group of kids. 8-3 and played everyone in the area that could play.:rockon::rockon::rockon:

What was the record as seniors? Nobody cares about a Freshman record. Most of the schools in the area don't play the studs freshmen, on the freshmen team.

Who was the freshman coach? Was he ever the head coach?
To me and I am talking as a parent now , Parents have to show as much interest in what their kids are doing in high school as they do the lower grades. When kids are in the lower grade programs like little league baseball, pee wee football , t- ball and so forth, parents are there to support those kids, they see that those kids go to practice and keep their commitment to the team. That needs to happen at the high school level as well, be there to support your child, just because he or she got older does not mean they do not want to look up in the stands and see mom and dad , grandpa and grandma and so on. Also take an interest in the team as a whole, what can I do to help? Run chains at the football game, work concessions and things of that nature. It will take things like this to help get more kids out IMO. When we all quit pulling in different directions and start helping each other down the same path toward the same goal then we will see some success. Compliment kids on there hard work. Now as a coach my goal is to be successful on and off the field, when a young man graduates from MCHS and a college or employer finds out he played four years of football at MCHS, they know they are getting a quality young man that has learned work ethic and has had good moral behavior reinforced for four years , and they take our young men before they take others. We are in a catch 22 though, we need more success on the field to get more players out , and we need more players to have more success. I will keep chipping away at the stone wall though and one day it will fall.
BossEric Wrote:What was the record as seniors? Nobody cares about a Freshman record. Most of the schools in the area don't play the studs freshmen, on the freshmen team.

Who was the freshman coach? Was he ever the head coach?

Cell are you going to give the answer to my two questions?
BossEric Wrote:Cell are you going to give the answer to my two questions?

Sounds like you know the answer BossEric. What's your point.....tell us BGR fans your answer you are dying too anyway. :dudecomeon:
64SUR Wrote:Sounds like you know the answer BossEric. What's your point.....tell us BGR fans your answer you are dying too anyway. :dudecomeon:

If I knew the answer, I wouldn't have ask the question. :please:
Sorry to threadjack but you guys keep mentioning the Aaron Watts teams. What ever happened Watts? Didn't he go to Morehead to play baseball and move to Cumberlands to play basketball at some point? I wondered what he ended up doing.
Aaron went to lineman school and now works in that profession.
He posted a picture of Himself and Me, yesterday. It was an article about him being Dist. player or the year an Me being District Coach of the year. He was a Great Talent. Wishing him the best, always.
Cellking Wrote:Aaron went to lineman school and now works in that profession.
He posted a picture of Himself and Me, yesterday. It was an article about him being Dist. player or the year an Me being District Coach of the year. He was a Great Talent. Wishing him the best, always.

You just answered what wrong with McCreary Football. A guy ask about Aaron Watts, you have to throw in your little glory. You don't see coach Hines , coach Lucas coach Thompson and coach French getting on this board talking about I I I I. For the raiders to have a successful football program they need to get you as far away from the program as they can. I don't know you, but I can tell from your post it all about you you you .

Banker the problem with mccreary football is cellking. You probably already knew that was the problem! Why would anyone there support football with him around the program.

Cell look in the mirror and you can see the problem.

JMO:welcome:
BossEric Wrote:You just answered what wrong with McCreary Football. A guy ask about Aaron Watts, you have to throw in your little glory. You don't see coach Hines , coach Lucas coach Thompson and coach French getting on this board talking about I I I I. For the raiders to have a successful football program they need to get you as far away from the program as they can. I don't know you, but I can tell from your post it all about you you you .

Banker the problem with mccreary football is cellking. You probably already knew that was the problem! Why would anyone there support football with him around the program.

I'm so impressed with you and all your accomplishments I just feel it's such a privilege to talk to you about football or any sport. 1st of all I don't Coach anymore and I can think or post anything I want . It's not any of your Dam_ business what I say or think. I'm entitled to my opinion just like you are. You know what they say about opinions, everybody has one. I don't think you care one dang bit about McCreary Co. Football or any Kid involved it the program. Have you give any time or put any effort or money into McCreary Co. Football I'll bet the answer is no to all those things. So Think what you want about me. I DON'T CARE AND YOU CAN TAKE A FLYING LEAP.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
BossEric Wrote:You just answered what wrong with McCreary Football. A guy ask about Aaron Watts, you have to throw in your little glory. You don't see coach Hines , coach Lucas coach Thompson and coach French getting on this board talking about I I I I. For the raiders to have a successful football program they need to get you as far away from the program as they can. I don't know you, but I can tell from your post it all about you you you .

BossEric now you can openly support a team of your choice....Confusednicker:

Ceilking is the only coach that I can remember having any success at MCH, heck maybe Boss is jealous.
64SUR Wrote:BossEric now you can openly support a team of your choice....Confusednicker:

Go Maroons bring a state TITLE :biglmao:
BossEric Wrote:Go Maroons bring a state TITLE :biglmao:

YOU guys will be lucky to win your first game this year....Just saying GO Corbin :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:YOU guys will be lucky to win your first game this year....Just saying GO Corbin :Cheerlead

:biglmao:
BossEric Wrote:Go Maroons bring a state TITLE :biglmao:

I assumed you was talking about Pulaski...Erica. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:BossEric now you can openly support a team of your choice....Confusednicker:

64SUR Wrote:I assumed you was talking about Pulaski...Erica. :Cheerlead

Yes We will see you on August 22. I don't think it will be close. JMO Maybe cell can sit with us. lol

:lmao:
BossEric Wrote:Yes We will see you on August 22. I don't think it will be close. JMO Maybe cell can sit with us. lol

I'm :lmao: Boss it's hard to coach at Whitley and pull for Pulaski county....I read between the lines I have special skills...I think or I'm I guessing GO figure and come back.
BossEric Wrote:Yes We will see you on August 22. I don't think it will be close. JMO Maybe cell can sit with us. lol

of course you can sit with yourself:Shaking:
pjdoug Wrote:of course you can sit with yourself:Shaking:

Hard to be at 2 places at once. :lmao: I wouldn't sit with him anyway.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next