•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central 2014
pjdoug Wrote:if you wanna be somebody else change your mind Confusedinglepar

Change it everyday!!!:worthy::worthy:
McCreary had a good middle school team last year how many freshmen do they have out?
Cellking Wrote:Change it everyday!!!:worthy::worthy:

I noticed :biglmao:
kyrj Wrote:This is the last post I will make until season is over about McCreary, we are working hard to get better, this program has not been good consistently since it's inception. Last year was very tough , when you have to come in to a high school program and teach basic things like a gap , b gap and so forth you are in for a very tough challenge, now that being said I like the challenge and will continue to work hard to make these kids better. Now as for you Banker you seem to be very upset and I try to understand, but instead of getting on here and trashing the program maybe ,just maybe you could put that energy to positive use by trying to help us get more kids out. At any rate we will continue to work hard to put a quality football team on the field for McCreary County, will it happen overnight? Probably not, but Rome was not built in a day either. Will we show improvement this year? Yes I firmly believe we will. And the greatest accomplishment of all will be a group of young men will go out and give their best on Friday nights just for love of the game. GO RAIDERS!

this is hs ball not little league or middle school on hs level we gonna critique the program, good and bad your gonna have to get thick skin especially if your not winning . I startrd posting when I saw posts that did not match what parents were saying. get used to scrutiny if u plan staying hs level you gotta win or u get analyzed n quetioned , what u call trashing I call facts and questions :please:
Banker's Bank Wrote:this is hs ball not little league or middle school on hs level we gonna critique the program, good and bad your gonna have to get thick skin especially if your not winning . I startrd posting when I saw posts that did not match what parents were saying. get used to scrutiny if u plan staying hs level you gotta win or u get analyzed n quetioned , what u call trashing I call facts and questions :please:
KYRJ
I liked ur post until u said I was trashing program it not trashing too ask questions and get facts I Ben watching my whole life and I m tired of seeing our boys getting beat by 30 + now u can take my frustration personal or u can see we are tired of it besides one good year almost 30 years of futility and we want answers how to fix it blowing smoke won't fix only straight talk about the team good or bad will
Amped 88 Wrote:McCreary had a good middle school team last year how many freshmen do they have out?

Like I stated in a earlier post, I have not watched practice. They had 20 at practice yesterday, I doubt if half of the incoming freshmen are playing, Not good. We need them all out!!!!
Cellking Wrote:Like I stated in a earlier post, I have not watched practice. They had 20 at practice yesterday, I doubt if half of the incoming freshmen are playing, Not good. We need them all out!!!!

Out of the 20 how many are ready for varsity football? U r right all the freshman who played middle school last year need to be out they had some good talent why are they not out coaches need to beating they re doors down , thank you for update cellking
Banker's Bank Wrote:Out of the 20 how many are ready for varsity football? U r right all the freshman who played middle school last year need to be out they had some good talent why are they not out coaches need to beating they re doors down , thank you for update cellking

Don't know who is ready and who is not. I do know they got 2 good freshman prospects out this week in Brandon Troxell and Jordan Willliams. Go Raiders!!!!
This should be called the what have you done lately thread. Now that McCreary will field a team and have about 30 players out and new people coming out everyday all the Boo-Birds have tucked their tails and hid. They will wait and see what happens in the season opener and then they will be all negative again, if McCreary get's beat. Scott County is a very good program and will be a very tough match up for my Raiders but get ready, work hard and give it your best, and that will be good enough for me. Go Raiders !!!!
Midnight Madness : McCreary Central practiced at Midnight, tonight in Full Pads. Wish I had thought of this when I coached back in the day, but I bet some will find this not to their train of thought.
Cellking Wrote:Don't know who is ready and who is not. I do know they got 2 good freshman prospects out this week in Brandon Troxell and Jordan Willliams. Go Raiders!!!!

The word across the street, you enrolled them both at Somerset. The Troxell kid didn't like it and went back any truth to that? You are really trying to help the raider program again!

Any truth banker or kyrj.

Williams is going to be like the other Williams on here, a All American
BossEric Wrote:The word across the street, you enrolled them both at Somerset. The Troxell kid didn't like it and went back any truth to that? You are really trying to help the raider program again!

Man you are Sick. I don't enroll kids in school. Troxell did practice some at Somerset, He did come back. I don't know all the details. As far as the Williams kid that played at Somerset ( he was a very good player) the younger one is green as green can be. If he sticks with it and works he can be very good. Be careful when talking about kids, it may come back and BITE you!!!!!:biggrin: Think you should have said across the Mountain. LMAOConfusednicker:Confusednicker:
Cellking Wrote:Man you are Sick. I don't enroll kids in school. Troxell did practice some at Somerset, He did come back. I don't know all the details. As far as the Williams kid that played at Somerset ( he was a very good player) the younger one is green as green can be. If he sticks with it and works he can be very good. Be careful when talking about kids, it may come back and BITE you!!!!!:biggrin: Think you should have said across the Mountain. LMAOConfusednicker:Confusednicker:

Confusednicker::Shaking:
BossEric Wrote:The word across the street, you enrolled them both at Somerset. The Troxell kid didn't like it and went back any truth to that? You are really trying to help the raider program again!

:lmao:
Did day anything negative about any kid.
BossEric Wrote:Did day anything negative about any kid.

What to hell man. Look at statement about Williams. Leave him and his brother out of this.
Cellking Wrote:This should be called the what have you done lately thread. Now that McCreary will field a team and have about 30 players out and new people coming out everyday all the Boo-Birds have tucked their tails and hid. They will wait and see what happens in the season opener and then they will be all negative again, if McCreary get's beat. Scott County is a very good program and will be a very tough match up for my Raiders but get ready, work hard and give it your best, and that will be good enough for me. Go Raiders !!!!

hey ole man you were boo bird too glad to hear the numbers improving
Cellking Wrote:What to hell man. Look at statement about Williams. Leave him and his brother out of this.

settle down players get talked about on here nothing wrong with it, goodness gracious calm down no lines were crossed you need to find something to do to occupy your time u got too much on your hands :okay:
Banker's Bank Wrote:settle down players get talked about on here nothing wrong with it, goodness gracious calm down no lines were crossed you need to find something to do to occupy your time u got too much on your hands :okay:

Say what you want about me but leave my Grand Kids out of this.
Cellking Wrote:Say what you want about me but leave my Grand Kids out of this.

no one said anything negative a question was asked about Jordan playing for McCreary or sometset it a valid question
Go Raiders From your friends in Williamsburg.
Cellking Wrote:Don't know who is ready and who is not. I do know they got 2 good freshman prospects out this week in Brandon Troxell and Jordan Willliams. Go Raiders!!!!

Who put the boys names on here first?
Bankers Bank you need to lay off cellking. Promise you do.
And so do you boss eric.
McCreary Central vs. Jackson County Scrimmage. Didn't get to watch any of the 10 - 10 plays. I was grilling for both teams, 120 Burgers and 90 dogs will keep you busy for awhile. In the Game type scrimmage McCreary won 22-20. For those who are interested I went to practice today. McCreary had 38 at practice and 2 more on the roster. Looks good to see so many out after the small amount the past few years. I know there are only 4 Sr's in those 38 so the future does look better for the Raiders. Now they can play a Jv. schedule and get these young kids some playing time. I don't know if this bunch will win a game or not. I do know they are putting in the time and working hard. Go Raiders!!!
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)