Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 76 Scott 63
Big statement win for Lady Warriors against top 10 in the state ranked Scott County. Surprised a bit by the margin?
Whoever ranked Scott Co top 10 needs their head examined. Should have been a bigger margin. Scott is not that good of a team.
Very proud of our Lady Warriors last night. I believe Scott is ranked 13th in the state, not quite in the top ten. But I did expect them to play better than they did with their experienced Senior line up. The lead did get up to 20 points at one point in the 4th quarter. It was good win after losing to this same team last year in Georgetown. The Lady Warriors are getting better every game. Every position played really well last night and our interior defense was big in the winning effort. Tuesday night will be a big district test against a hot Wayne County team.
East Carter beats Scott County today. Fanatic you need to learn something about basketball.
olewillie Wrote:East Carter beats Scott County today. Fanatic you need to learn something about basketball.

Sorry we all don't know as much as you do about basketball. What I have learned for sure is your a 12th region hater and I guess a Warrior hater also since they had a good showing over in your 13th region back yard. Maybe next time before you make another ignorant statement, you might want to check and see that East Carter is the #1 team in the 16th region and isn't to bad themselves. :popcorn: But you got to have something negative to say about Southwestern or Casey or Lincoln or whoever in the 12th when they do well.

:notworthy
Just wish I was smart as you great one.