Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Heard CovCath Will Move Up To 5a?
People were saying that the boost in CovCath's attendance will force them to move up to 5a, but they were already playing up a notch, weren't they? So, even if people were right about the attendance boost forcing them to move up, aren't they already where they'll need to be?

Does anybody know?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
CCH is in the correct class right now, 4A. I heard their enrollment should push them up to 5A beginning in the 2015 season. They will remain in 4A next season.
You can't "play up a notch" in today's system. You play where you were put in the last classification. It is true though, that according to the latest enrollment numbers, that they should move up to 5A.
:biglmao:Bad news for Conner, Cooper and Scott.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
I think it should be law that Highlands and Cov Cath stay together.... its a top 2 0r 3 rivalry in the state. just play the smaller one up. I thought they always had like the exact number of boys?

if this does happen it will be a CC v BG state championship like every year.
birdman44 Wrote:I think it should be law that Highlands and Cov Cath stay together.... its a top 2 0r 3 rivalry in the state. just play the smaller one up. I thought they always had like the exact number of boys?

if this does happen it will be a CC v BG state championship like every year.

Getting a little bored with the Colonels, and I think the feeling is mutual. They're ready to start being a power again, and I like the idea of Highlands, Central and Belfry fighting for a spot on the carpet at WKU.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'd bet any amount that the two won't stop playing one another during the regular season regardless whether they end up in different classes or not. Too much history and prepares one another for post season.
I hope not. I enjoy our annual beatings of Cov Cath. Although I like the fact that they would put Bowling Green in their place.
bluedad1 Wrote:I'd bet any amount that the two won't stop playing one another during the regular season regardless whether they end up in different classes or not. Too much history and prepares one another for post season.

Maybe. I'd like to think so, but it has been very one-sided over the last 10 years. That's a long time to be eating someone's dust.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CovCath to 5A and Mueller retiring..Santa is coming early in Paintsville, KY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:CovCath to 5A and Mueller retiring..Santa is coming early in Paintsville, KY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlands will be fine. The only chance Johnsonville has is if the Birds drop to 3A. That Bowling Green thing all over again.:trolldad2:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
EKUAlum05 Wrote:CovCath to 5A and Mueller retiring..Santa is coming early in Paintsville, KY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with your perspective on the matter!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi