Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Player Transferring?
Barring something happening between now and the first of the year, UK's Poythress is looking to transfer. Guessing daddy is pushing it. If he'd ever learn to play like Tarzan and less like Jane, he'd be a great player. Nothing official yet, just word on campus.

Mix1...
LOL, really??? Interesting Campus "gossip", Cats haven't even been able to fly home from Dallas (flight is still delayed in Dallas), Cats lose, and now the rumors start. LOL, here we go.

I'm pretty sure I can find out something more definitive than Campus rumors, I'll post back later!
Campus rumors aka team rumors. Some of the team are rumbling about it. I could care less if you believe or not. I know few guys in with the team. And this goes back prior to their departure to Texas.

Mix1...
He looked completely lost last night. I told my buddy I was watching the game with if he didn't get a couple easy shots soon he was going to be lost for the year.
Wouldn't surprise me nor would it bother me.

Maybe he can go join the pansy Wiltjer
I would love to have Kyle there this year. The way this team stretches the floor would be perfect for him.
I agree. Wiltjer would be a good fit with this team with his shooting. Poythress has potential. I wouldn't give up on him just yet.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I would love to have Kyle there this year. The way this team stretches the floor would be perfect for him.

I know you rarely read this from me, but I agree with you completely. Wiltjer took a lot of flack last year when he was depended on to make a heavy contribution to the team. This year would be much different because he would fade in the background with teams focusing on Randle, Cauley-Stein, and the Harrisons, opening him up for a lot of good looks around the perimeter.
Sure am glad Poythress didn't leave at the break. He played big minutes yesterday.
yea but Kyle has no D!! All he can do is shoot, Defense wins games