Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down year for NKY.
Who would have picked no state championships coming back to NKY this year?
Easy tiger, just an "up" year for the west! That's going to happen…. Congratulations!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
mysonis55 Wrote:Who would have picked no state championships coming back to NKY this year?
Shame !
I don't think it was a down year in NKY. I just think 5A was more balanced than in years past. It's about time
I'm not sure. Every team that mysonis55 has picked with the exception of Mayfield has lost. From here on out. Whoever he picks to win, I'm going with the other team.:biggrin:
mysonis55 Wrote:Who would have picked no state championships coming back to NKY this year?

Don't remind us :Sad04:
To be honest, Id like to see new teams in the state title games every year.
Watching teams run threw the 6A watered down system like nothing gets old.

Its refreshing to see games like the 2A, 3A, 4A, and 6A games being played.
I don't think you can call this a down year for NKy Football at all. All three Kenton County School programs are successful, and look like they are set up long term success. The same with Campbell County.

You have three new programs in the last six years in Brossart, Cooper and Walton. Cov Cath, New Cath , BW and even Highlands simply have more competition for talent than in the past.
Yeah, I don't like seeing the same teams either. That is except for that 1a Cardinal team.