Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCC @ Gallatin County 2A Regional Championship Updates
Tied up after one quarter 6-6. Gallatin forcing NCC to punt.
NCC with a first and goal inside the 5. Gallatin stops on 1st and 2nd down runs. Gallatin County sacks the QB on 3rd. NCC misses FG. Tied with 47 seconds to go in half. GO WILDCATS!
Tied up 6-6 at halftime. Both defenses playing well. Some were underestimating the Gallatin County Wildcats.
How is McCoy doing
I think he has caught a pass or two. Playing well in the punt return game. Only Wildcat TD was on a 37 yd TD pass by Chapman....Bishop maybe was the receiver. Their defense has played great...forced a fumble and has 3-4 sacks.
Keep these updates coming please
NCC goes for it on 4th and 7 and completes a 29 yard screen pass for the TD. 13-7 NCC leads.
Gallatin forces a fumble....chapman throws interception.....NCC throws TD pass. 20-6 NCC.
27-6 NCC...3rd quarter winding down.
Final 34-12 NCC takes it. Gallatin County never gave up. Tied with NCC at halftime, but turnovers hurt them in the second half. Great season for Coach Browing and the Wildcats.
Great Season for both teams. Looking for the Jumpers making the trip to NCC next week. Should be a good one.
I like how you say turnovers hurt you guys in the second half, you fail to mention how the NCC turnovers hurt them lol. Lets not forget the phantom TD catch on 4 and long......
You have issues. Hopefully all new Cath fans are not like yourself. No phantom TD catch....officials saw he was in. Turnovers hurt both teams....only difference was gallatin forced NCC to turn it over by ripping the ball out of their hands. NCC turned Gallatin over with two interceptions that Chapman threw right int the hands of the defensive backs. No one expected Gallatin to win or wen keep it close, but they did up until the end of the third quarter. How about a phantom face mask call on gallatin that gave NCC a first down after a failed fourth down attempt? Or calling Chapman out of bounds on the broken punt attempt in whic he passed for a first down? I for one will be roping for Somerset next Driday solely because of fans like you.
Too many sore losers on here. Look at the stats and tell me how close this game was. Sure, the Gallatin defenders forced the one fumble. There is a reason NCC ran over them, everyone of them were trying to strip and not wrap up. Smith stepped out of bounds on his fumble btw. You commented on the fact your punter didn't step out of bounds, doesn't matter, the WR didn't catch the ball, not to mention it would have been a penalty for illegal man down field. Hell, NCC won big and I'll agree with you on one point, the officiating was horrendous all night. If football only had 2 quarters then you should be proud, but it's played with 4, and 36-12 was the final.
You will be rooting for somerset because you are bitter, no other reason.
Congrats to Gallatin on a great season.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:You will be rooting for somerset because you are bitter, no other reason.

I was being sarcastic and I actually won't be rooting for anyone in the game because I have no ties to either. I'm not from Gallatin (Corbin actually), but do have family on th team, so that is why I even bother following. I never said gallatin should have won and actually never even said the officiating was bad...I was just congradulating gallatin on the great season and letting you know it wasn't the 50 point beat down that you were predicting. 6-6 at halftime...6-6. How on Earth did the high and mighty NCC allow lowly gallatin to hang around? Had to be someone else's fault and not the fact that Gallatins defense continually stuffed NCC at the line and kept the QB on the run. Second half showed what seperated Gallatin from NCC and that was that NCC is used to these big games and kept doing what they were supposed to be doing. Gallatin ran out of gas and made mistakes. NCC stomped on the gas in the 2nd half and Gallatin couldn't keep up, but dot fool yourself into thinking people weren't worried after that first half. You give Gallatin no respect for how they played....I'm guessing you are a kid or student at NCC...or an uneducated parent/fan of the school.
Finally someone talks with common sense. Thank you.