Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Standings
http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings

notables: KC and Denver are on fire in the same division....The Bengals have been bungling yet less than their division opponents and are up 2.5 games.....Colts are 2.5 games up as well.....Patriots are 2 games up on the nearest threat!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
You know the AFC North is bad when the Bungles have a 2.5 game lead.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You know the AFC North is bad when the Bungles have a 2.5 game lead.
Disagree. Bengals are pretty good this year.
Ballers Wrote:Disagree. Bengals are pretty good this year.

Disagree. The Bengals are never good.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Disagree. The Bengals are never good.

Agree to disagree I guess.
The Raiders are playing some decent football.

I really enjoyed Matt McGloin against the Texans, here's hoping he starts over Terrelle Pryor.

Pryor was making some good progress, but he's had an incredibly bad stretch lately...and I dunno, I just don't care for him anymore.
I was seeing on espn that the raiders have been through like 13 qbs in the past few years.
Ballers Wrote:I was seeing on espn that the raiders have been through like 13 qbs in the past few years.

The Bears of the AFC Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Disagree. The Bengals are never good.

They're 2.5 games better then the Ravens. Id fix the cracks in my floor before talking about how bad someone else's looks!
stripedofficial Wrote:They're 2.5 games better then the Ravens. Id fix the cracks in my floor before talking about how bad someone else's looks!

Oh snap! Run it just got owned.
stripedofficial Wrote:They're 2.5 games better then the Ravens. Id fix the cracks in my floor before talking about how bad someone else's looks!

Ballers Wrote:Oh snap! Run it just got owned.

Thats strong talk in a season thats only a little half over.
Dont forget who the last team to win a SB was little guys.
Dont forget how many Cincy has won.
Ravens will be lucky to get in the playoffs.