Poll: Who do you think will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Collins
81.82%
North Oldham
18.18%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Oldham @ Collins 11/22 (4A Playoffs)
North Oldham (9-3) will visit Collins (10-2) for the second time this year, but this time a regional championship will be on the line. The Titans will try to win their 3rd straight regional title.

Any thoughts or predictions?
Collins
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Collins - 21

North Oldham - 13
Collins is pretty solid.
Collins 27- North Oldham- 13
You are going to have to score in the 40's to beat the Titans. They have been steam rolling people lately. The D is playing sound hard hitting football.
I hear the rain will be falling on friday. Who will this hurt/help. If I remember right, Didn't Collins come out and just run the ball down NO throat last time? It appears that the good old power I just might come into play. There will be no mud just wet...(YUCK)
Where is Buddyryan this week?
Sorry for the false hope N Oldham fans. I had an accidental discharge there. That 1 vote for N O was mine and should have been for Collins.
Tommy2tone Wrote:I hear the rain will be falling on friday. Who will this hurt/help. If I remember right, Didn't Collins come out and just run the ball down NO throat last time? It appears that the good old power I just might come into play. There will be no mud just wet...(YUCK)
Where is Buddyryan this week?

The thing that I like about Collins is they are known for the spread, but the past couple weeks they have proven they can also go to the power run game and have success as well.

North Oldham has a good team but Collins has really been on a roll as of late. Offensively they have been unstoppable and the defense has been playing very well. North could make it interesting, but I just don't see Collins losing this game.
Rain will be moving out at KO and during the game. Sort of like what Collins had to play in last week. This improving weather condition will open the passing game up more. I will say Collins still will hold NO to 14 points. My prediction is MLC 38-14. Go Titans!
Anyone seen Buddy???????????
Tommy2tone Wrote:Rain will be moving out at KO and during the game. Sort of like what Collins had to play in last week. This improving weather condition will open the passing game up more. I will say Collins still will hold NO to 14 points. My prediction is MLC 38-14. Go Titans!
Anyone seen Buddy???????????

I sure hope the rain is out of here by kickoff. Hopefully there is a big crowd to support this group of Seniors in their last game at Martha Layne Collins High School. It would be great to send them out with a huge victory!
You are right Blue, the rain before KO last week drove many to cover...you can always tell when it is going to be a good night when you look out and see that stream of cars coming in right before KO....why in the world do people wait till the last minute. Going to be a chilly gloomy night but hopefully the titan faithful will come on out. Who in their right mind would want to stay home and listen to the Dougie and Doggie show on WXLN 93.3......you can also get the live stream on the net and your smart phone with tune-in app....OK, there is my plug for the radio crew.