Poll: Who do you think will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Butler
42.86%
Campbell County
57.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbell County @ Butler 11/15 (6A Playoffs)
#2 Campbell County (8-3) at #1 Butler (9-2)

Any thoughts or predictions?
Campbell by 7
TNT, what did you see from Butler?
There super explosive. The biggest problem Ryle had is they could not cover the slot reciever he was unreal fast. The QB just lobs the ball up but the Ryle backs weren't anywhere close to the reciever when he went and got the ball.

Your camels have got to control the clock to win because Butlers freak speed will crush anyone in a shootout. There defense isn't anything special compared to what Ryle had played all year. #4 & #6 are there best players and they are faster than anyone I have seen in NKy all season.
Butler
My "hunch" on Butler winning the region may still bare fruit. But that can't happen so the Dixie/SK winner gets to stay in NKY to play the Camels.

So for purely selfish reasons that benefit Dixie. The Colonels would be honored to, if they beat SK, avenge a regular season loss in the region championship...that's a big if, I know.

I like Avery Wood and the options he brings to the Camel offense. Sounds like the defense is going to win it for them against Butler if they are going to advance.

Go Camels!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Avery Wood will be the Camels key. Butlers coach is very good at exploiting weakness. When you watch there film they look for the weakest DB on the field and they will send a reciever on 2 streaks and not even look at him. Then the 3rd play they will lob it up over an exhausted defender.
Key Game for the Camels, They come up big by 2 TDs.
Spirit100 Wrote:My "hunch" on Butler winning the region may still bare fruit. But that can't happen so the Dixie/SK winner gets to stay in NKY to play the Camels.

So for purely selfish reasons that benefit Dixie. The Colonels would be honored to, if they beat SK, avenge a regular season loss in the region championship...that's a big if, I know.

I like Avery Wood and the options he brings to the Camel offense. Sounds like the defense is going to win it for them against Butler if they are going to advance.

Go Camels!

Hate to be right tonight!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi