Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
81.82%
Mercer County
18.18%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercer County @ Boyle County 11/15
Boyle County comes off a dominating performance over Clay County in the first round as Mercer County pulls away in the 2nd half to defeat Knox Central.

Boyle County and Mercer County met three weeks ago as Mercer County failed to reach the endzone in a losing effort losing 14-0. Mercer County has a talented group of guys with a solid coaching staff. But do the Titans have enough to defeat the undefeated Rebels? If not, why?
Boyle rolls.
Boyle County rolls. BC vs Lex Cath in the regional finals. Well don't tell that to some Lakers fan. They might get offended... Ok I'll play politicaly correct here. Boyle Co vs Russell County or Lex Cath. How that folks?
RC fans do hate being overlooked and I understand their frustration but it's not our fault they have to play Boyle County or Lexington Catholic every year. As for this game, I believe Boyle County wins by at least 4 TD's. It is a BOLD prediction type of day. The Rebels will not get caught looking ahead. Good luck boys!
BoyleCounty Wrote:RC fans do hate being overlooked and I understand their frustration but it's not our fault they have to play Boyle County or Lexington Catholic every year. As for this game, I believe Boyle County wins by at least 4 TD's. It is a BOLD prediction type of day. The Rebels will not get caught looking ahead. Good luck boys!

I agree i don't think this game will be close Boyle wins by 28 to 35 points.
Boyle beats Mercer similar to first game by 14.
I personally feel it will be close again. The Mercer staff is very good and knows what they have to do to win. Boyle IS the better team but not so much better that they don't have to play well to win. Boyle's OLine was handled by Mercer the first game and how they play will let me know if I think they have a chance against Highlands if they make it that far. This is just my opinion of course.
I have to agree with BoyleCounty i think Boyle overlooked Mercer the first game and if Boyle plays to thier potential it won't be close.
Boyle County 48
Mercer County 14
:Cheerlead
OK Rebels, don't be offended with my prediction. Boyle will steamroll past the Titans but not a large margin as you all predicted. I say 2-0 on a safety... Hahaha OK seriously 28-14.
After watching mercer beat my panther last week. I wasn't all that impressed with the Titans at all. If it wasn't for all the injuries that KC has had the past month they would be playing Boyle this week instead. But mercer won and that's fine.
All Boyle has to do to win this game is just play rebel football and they will win this by huge margin. Stop mercers Qb and you stop them. They don't have the depth to stay with Boyle if Boyle is focused on the task at hand an not looking ahead.
BC 52
Mc 7
I'm going with an upset.... Mercer by 3
Call me crazy but I am picking Mercer! I am also predicting Mercer vs Russell County in the regional! Ok I will do if for all of you, I'm crazy!
Boyle 35 mercer 7.
Mercer Co is better then some of you think, I look for another battle from the Mercer Co., but if Boyle plays Boyle Co. football, they will be fine. Mercer Co. will score in this one, but I look for Boyle to score even more. 24-10.
I'm going with Charlesw88 Boyle co. 35 Mercer co. 7
Rocky Top Wrote:Mercer Co is better then some of you think, I look for another battle from the Mercer Co., but if Boyle plays Boyle Co. football, they will be fine. Mercer Co. will score in this one, but I look for Boyle to score even more. 24-10.

I don't think Mercer is good, I know they are. I just believe Boyle County is on a mission and comes out firing on all cylinders.
Big Brown Wrote:Call me crazy but I am picking Mercer! I am also predicting Mercer vs Russell County in the regional! Ok I will do if for all of you, I'm crazy!

Not one but two upsets! You have definitely gone crazy. I can't recall the last time that eother Boyle County or Lexington Catholic has not made it to the regionals.
Trust me, I know I'm out on a limb but if it were to happen, I would look like genius! LOL. Good luck!
Big Brown Wrote:Trust me, I know I'm out on a limb but if it were to happen, I would look like genius! LOL. Good luck!

I love it! I've been predicting blowouts this week. Go big or go home, right?
Big Brown Wrote:Trust me, I know I'm out on a limb but if it were to happen, I would look like genius! LOL. Good luck!

Good luck at becoming a genius! :biggrin:
Rebel55 Wrote:Good luck at becoming a genius! :biggrin:

Hey, no one said it's going to be easy! Confusednicker:
I'll go with the Rebels 26-7
Boyle 28, Mercer 7
Boyle big, guys the first game was fun, and we kept it close for a while but this time of year, rebels are just different. See you all next year!!!

:eyeroll:
Rebels!
Boyle 42
Mercer 12:biglmao:
bigtitandaddy Wrote:Boyle big, guys the first game was fun, and we kept it close for a while but this time of year, rebels are just different. See you all next year!!!

:eyeroll:

I like your sarcasem you're alright for a Titandaddy it's nice to see a Mercer fan on here.:Thumbs:
i need to get my mind out of the gutter! When I first seen the name "bigtitandaddy" I did not see it as Big Titan Daddy. :insane:
Trust me! You're not the only one!