Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Kenton 58 Southern 6
Running clock with 1:46 in the 2nd.
Congrats to Simon Kenton.
Didn't see this thread I heard Kuntz went 14/14 and caught a Td?
First play from scrimmage pitched out to Powell who threw back to Kuntz for about an 79 Yar TD run. Showed some nice speed. Don't know his yardage yet.
Wow SK all the way!

Now that my season of turmoil has ended I will be pulling for SK (as much as I hate it) realistically the best chance at a public school state title.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Wow SK all the way!

Now that my season of turmoil has ended I will be pulling for SK (as much as I hate it) realistically the best chance at a public school state title.

Booh....Confusednicker: Congrats to the Pioneers on the win. Looking forward to a great rematch next week at SK with Dixie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Wow SK all the way!

Are you talking best chance in 6A or all class's for public school state title?
Spirit100 Wrote:Booh....Confusednicker: Congrats to the Pioneers on the win. Looking forward to a great rematch next week at SK with Dixie.

:redboxer:
hop24 Wrote:First play from scrimmage pitched out to Powell who threw back to Kuntz for about an 79 Yar TD run. Showed some nice speed. Don't know his yardage yet.

My mistake it was Kyle Heflin who threw the pass to Kuntz.
Kuntz 14/14 166 4 tds 1 catch 77 yards 1td and 39 yards 1 td. Powell 86 yards rushing. Winkler 3 catches 3 tds.
He had an extra gear on that catch.
Congrats to Simon
UK1fan Wrote:He had an extra gear on that catch.

He turned the corner and hit the gas.