Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for 1 Team to Replace Johns Creek in Our Tournament
I was informed this morning that Johns Creek is not going to be able to play in our tournament now. I am looking for an 8th grade boys' team to replace them. You would play 2 pool play games at Dorton on Tuesday, November 12th at 6:00 and 8:20 and then be placed into the single elimination tournament based on seed from there. The tournament would start on the 13th, and conclude on the 14th. Respond here if interested or call my cell phone at 794-6296.
did Belfrys 7th grade team decide to take johns creeks 8th place. We was told they may. Belfrys 7th is actually almost all 6th grade. I think we only have 3 7th graders.
proud44pirate Wrote:did Belfrys 7th grade team decide to take johns creeks 8th place. We was told they may. Belfrys 7th is actually almost all 6th grade. I think we only have 3 7th graders.

We had never discussed that. I asked both coaches about playing a B team game to make it worth their while for coming to Dorton. The A teams would play each other with the winner being the 1 seed and the loser the 2 seed.

I wouldn't be opposed to their B team being in it if they wanted to replace Johns Creek. The 3rd place team in that pool will play us (we are the 2 seed in pool A). We are basically a 7th grade team right now. With our 2 starting 8th graders hurt we start 5 7th graders.