Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cantralls Top 25
We said we'd re-visit this at the end of the regular season.

What do you think?

http://www.kentucky.com/2013/11/04/29114...ralls.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Caldwell co beat mayfield and mayfield beat mcCracken Co and Caldwell get know Respects Kantell Rating Confusederiously:
Some of it makes absolutely no sense at all. For example, Pikeville is behind Hazard, although they beat Hazard, Middlesboro (2A) (who beat Danville, who is ranked in front of them), and Russell (3A), who fought Ashland Paul Blazer to a 7-6 slugfest. Pikeville has beaten some quality opponents, and definitely has played a tough schedule. I don't think enough credit is given to some schools for stepping up in class, not just Pikeville either. while I don't doubt Williamsburg has had a tougher schedule this year than in years past, I don't see how it merits them being in front of Pikeville either, with all respect due. Puzzling. Oh well, that's why they actually play the games. At the end of the day, paper rankings are worthless.
Male beats Trinity and St. X in back to back weeks and are still ranked below them.

I stick by my original opinion about these rankings being a JOKE!!!!

Pikeville at #9 in 1A, WOW.
If I am not mistaking this ranking is computer based. The computer can not see that a game like last week where M'boro was up 35-0 in second quarter and played everyone on the team the rest of the game. Lynn Camp scored 26 points on everyone else and ended up 55-26. The computer can only see that Lynn Camp scored 26 points on M'boro. That happens to a lot of other teams in the rankings. Just a theory that I have.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Male beats Trinity and St. X in back to back weeks and are still ranked below them.

I stick by my original opinion about these rankings being a JOKE!!!!

Pikeville at #9 in 1A, WOW.

Agreed. Don't know which is worse. Having a tooth pulled, or looking at cantrall's mess. :HitWall:
Based on these ratings the finals will be Mayfield over Hazard in 1a, Caldwell over New Cath in 2a, Belfry over Central in 3a, Highlands over Collins in 4a, BGreen over Harlan Co in 5a, and Scott Co over Simon Kenton in 6a. This is very similar to what I see everyone else picking with very few exceptions. Not that I agree or not, but that is its picks as of now.
I just can't wait to see SC play a good team in the playoffs so we can see if they are all that!
FlippedOut Wrote:If I am not mistaking this ranking is computer based. The computer can not see that a game like last week where M'boro was up 35-0 in second quarter and played everyone on the team the rest of the game. Lynn Camp scored 26 points on everyone else and ended up 55-26. The computer can only see that Lynn Camp scored 26 points on M'boro. That happens to a lot of other teams in the rankings. Just a theory that I have.

If thats the case williamsburg has been shutting out teams that doesn't help either.:rockon: