Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A Region 4: 1 Raceland vs 4 Phelps
With all of the Fairview talk out of the way, we can get down to business. District 7 No 1 seed, Raceland, will take on Phelps this Friday night. Phelps will be looking for the upset, as Raceland begins their quest to erase past seasons short comings. The playoffs for Raceland started with the game against Fairview and they havent lost since they were defeated by Lawrence County in September. Since that loss the Rams defense has been on a hot streak and the offense cotinues pulling weapons out of the woodwork. I dont know much about Phelps. All I do know is that this is one of those typical 1st rnd games, a major mismatch. Thoughts/Predictions?

Here's mine:
Raceland 54
Phelps 8

JC and Freshman should score late. Running clock early 3rd.
Phelps' QB is by far one of the best athletes in EKY, but he has 0 talent around him. Maybe more talent that will hinder, than help. Rams roll big.
Phelps should stay at home for this one.
Why even ask. And just so you Raceland fans don't take exception to this, as did the Wburg fans, I don't mean that negatively towards the Rams. I mean, when you got a blowout game like this, why even ask. Yall should throttle them. No need to even ask.
[quote=Real Badman]Phelps' QB is by far one of the best athletes in EKY, but he has 0 talent around him. Maybe more talent that will hinder, than help. Rams roll big.[/Q

He's gonna need to be one of the best Athletes in EKY to be able to save is own life that he's gonna be running for.
Phelps has shown some improvement this year, they played on the road in every game, only had 20 or so kids. Friday night Raceland will be too much

Raceland 41
Phelps 8
Raceland
Raceland - score as much as they want
Phelps - 0
All you get out of these games is a chance for one of your top players to get injured before an important game.
Phelps pulls off the upset. 24/21
Rams by a bunch
Raceland - 61

Phelps - 6
Rams roll. Raceland won't have a competitive game until they play Pikeville in a few weeks.
I am picking phelps in an upsets over Racelands allway for the under dogs :welcome: from williamsburg phelps
AnotherPirateTD Wrote:Phelps pulls off the upset. 24/21

That would be about like you guys upsetting Johnson Central. Not gonna happen!:Cheerlead
Raceland needs to get up quick and then rest their starters as they can. Get them their reps, then sit em. They have played a tough schedule, really teams that werent as tallented as the Rams, but many that were even more physical than raceland was. This will payoff against teams that mau be a bit more if a finess style of football. Physicality that goes along w tallent is a scary combination.