Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can belfry bring it home this year?
I think we got a very good shot at it.
Belfry had 2 turnovers tonight....
They fumbled a kick-off out of bounds around the 5 yard line....
Not sure on the penalties... but I know they had some.

If they can clean those little things up, they will be fine for the next 5 weeks.
I really believe that Belfry is the team to beat in 3a. As long as they play belfry ball the title should end up back in pond creek this year.
Nah they have to beat Bourbon county again this year. That Bourbon team will be ready this year. Boco Defense is good and will be well prepared for what Hayward comes with!!!
Belfry is a solid team but Bourbon county will be no easy game as that's who the should face to go to state.
Central has had a less than stellar season by there standards. They seem to be playing better as of late. I'd throw there name in there as a contender.
There's no doubt there's contenders in the state. Central is always tough. Bourbon is tough this year but Belfry is strong. We keep talking about the fumbles and mistakes but that's things Haywood will take care of. Tonight done nothing but charge Belfry up for State. I think this is the year Belfry wins another state title. And a big congratulations to coach Haywood on his latest achievement. He is one of the greatest high school coaches ever.
Central is on a roll having hammered a good PRP bunch tonight. Wayne can light up the scoreboard and South Warren is playing very well. Belfry needs to not overlook a very good Bourbon County team.
E's Army Wrote:Central is on a roll having hammered a good PRP bunch tonight. Wayne can light up the scoreboard and South Warren is playing very well. Belfry needs to not overlook a very good Bourbon County team.

Central is peaking at the right time & also getting healthy, they are rolling right now! they have 3 6A victories under their belt
^ Impressive win over PRP.
Will have a good run in the playoffs but still to young to make it to the championship.IMO
If they dont do it this year, they won't next year.
Belfry could win but it is a tough road ahead.
They are as good as anyone in 3A. But they have to shore up the defense.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Belfry is certainly one of the teams to beat in 3A, if not THE team to beat.

They aren't going to see a team as good as Johnson Central in the playoffs.
Belfry will win it all this year
Belfry wins the east back to the state TongueirateSho
Defense wins championships. Look to Cynthiana for the favorites of the East.
I hope you belfry people keep over looking Bourbon county
Cynthiana??? That is Harrison co and I think they are talking about football here not baseball...
Belfry will beat bourbon by 3 tds or more if they don't have Pope.
What does Cynthiana have to do with it?
Belfry is overlooking no one. That much I can assure you.
Oops, Paris. My bad Tica. I bet you knew what I meant tho. Wink
PaytoPlay Wrote:Defense wins championships. Look to Cynthiana for the favorites of the East.

This says the favorites of the east is in cynthiana. Cynthiana is Harrison co. That's why I said something about cynthiana
Heck No! They couldn't even beat Knott CO.