Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County Bobcats
86.96%
Elizabethtown Panthers
13.04%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs Elizabethtown (Class 3A Playoffs)
Bell County Bobcats host the Elizabethtown Panthers

First round of the class 3A State Playoffs

Who wins
Bell
Etown has to be the favorite bc the Bobcats has not been favored any this year. J/K

Etown seems to be vastly improved but cannot look forward to the long bus ride for the 3rd year in a row to Log Mountain.
I'm glad Bell County doesn't have to travel for the first game! That should give you guys a slight edge with home field advantage.

The Bobcats played with so much heart and determination last night, and they executed well and took advantage of our miscues.

That said, I think BC will take this first round game by a slim margin.

Good luck!!

Oh yeah, please don't scare ETown this year!! Remember Coach Dad?? LOL
Bell County has struggled this year but they will win at home. They have improved tremendously during the last couple of games.
I know most Bell faithful think that I hate Bell but I am TOTALLY for the Bobcats and I think they will head to Louisville the following Friday. AND I will be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if BELL and WAYNE is in the Regional Finals
bear claw Wrote:I know most Bell faithful think that I hate Bell but I am TOTALLY for the Bobcats and I think they will head to Louisville the following Friday. AND I will be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if BELL and WAYNE is in the Regional Finals

We know don't! U are just like us u hate pathetic officials!

Thanks for support, all us hillbilly's have to stick together.
Bell by 17
E-Town has the best RB in the Region. This game may be closer than a lot of people think
For whom the BELL tolls! E-town! Bell by 14!
Bell should win at home. With that said some of us said Bell would finish 5-5, 6-4 at best. Well here we are at 6-4. Bell fans and many others threw us under the bus for saying it. Bell does play hard but average at best. E-town is better, and remembers what happen the last two years, closer than most think.
bell by 3 TD
we come out and pass the ball like last friday plus cardwell be back this week
Etown is much improved, from what I have heard they have some terrific athletes. The bobcats will need to continue to play the way they have and continue to improve.

As a bobcat fan I am Totally satisfied with the way our team has improved the last month. After being very disappointed at Wayne co. They have been a different group of kids. From week zero to now it is a totally different looking team.
Etown will leave on Wednesday in order to get to Bell by game time.

I know this has been said every year, but makes no sense this region is set up this way.
Etown 33
bell 30
Outside the running back at Etown...they have nothing...Bell County will roll over them.
Bell County has continually gotten better at the end of the season. I look for them to be ready and take care of business this Friday.
Old Henry Man Wrote:E-Town has the best RB in the Region. This game may be closer than a lot of people think

If E-town does not have a decent passing game to go along with him, Bell will win by a couple of TD's.
The bobcats play pretty decent run d.

Old Henry man tell us more about Etown?
Bell did give up almost 350 yards rushing with 2 backs at around 150 a piece against Harlan County but I DON'T see E'town coming to Log Mountain and running the football against Bell. Go Bobcats!!!!
Midline Wrote:Outside the running back at Etown...they have nothing...Bell County will roll over them.

Their RB is a sophomore, his name is Berneil Cecil and the thing is, he isn't the fastest kid on the team. Their fullback and OLB was the Class 2A 110 Meter Hurdle Champion last year, James Washington, #20.

They had a new kid move in this summer, #40 Desmond Wiley. He's as good looking of a DL that Bell County or anybody will see all year; every bit of 6'4 240 and can move. He moved back to E-town from Indiana (his father played at E-town back in the late 80's).

Outside of Washington and Wiley, along with another linemen who is very solid in his own right, E-town is very sophomore loaded (Cecil included). They also have a great 8th grade group coming in. Their 8th graders won their MS Conference this year which included the MS teams for 6A Meade County and Central Hardin, along with 5A North and John Hardin.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Bell should win at home. With that said some of us said Bell would finish 5-5, 6-4 at best. Well here we are at 6-4. Bell fans and many others threw us under the bus for saying it. Bell does play hard but average at best. E-town is better, and remembers what happen the last two years, closer than most think.

PRIDE101 I hope bell wins but am so far behind in my pick'em I took E-town
Man you don't sound like a bell co fan :thanks: I don't feel as bad now GO BELL from 64sur
I know about the Washington kid...he has a lot of ability but their main back is Cecil...he is talented if they stop him then are up the creek.
:Cheerlead Going with the Bobcats! :Cheerlead
I would like to see us upset and win the 3A state Championship.:kneel:
LCP..if Bell wins this game, it will be NO upset, IMO
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Their RB is a sophomore, his name is Berneil Cecil and the thing is, he isn't the fastest kid on the team. Their fullback and OLB was the Class 2A 110 Meter Hurdle Champion last year, James Washington, #20.

They had a new kid move in this summer, #40 Desmond Wiley. He's as good looking of a DL that Bell County or anybody will see all year; every bit of 6'4 240 and can move. He moved back to E-town from Indiana (his father played at E-town back in the late 80's).

Outside of Washington and Wiley, along with another linemen who is very solid in his own right, E-town is very sophomore loaded (Cecil included). They also have a great 8th grade group coming in. Their 8th graders won their MS Conference this year which included the MS teams for 6A Meade County and Central Hardin, along with 5A North and John Hardin.

Are you talking TK Stone? Bluegrass (John Hardin feeder) beat them twice to include eliminating them from the playoffs. Second game was a blowout. Anyway, I think E-Town is not as good as their record and I think Bell wins fairly easily.
Granny Bear Wrote:LCP..if Bell wins this game, it will be NO upset, IMO

If we won State this yr, with everyone say we r bad that would be a upset but if we play we can do it.
^
Bell County will easily win state this year!
They own 3A football!
Nice avatar gut. Is that your significant other?