Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Middle vs Elkhorn City
41--O final

WAY TO GO BMSTongueirateSho

OUR PLAYS PLAYED SOME GREAT TEAM BALL
Nice job BMS, Belfry is showing their true talent, could this be the year BMS makes a clean sweep in PIKE COUNTY????????

I THINK SO!!!!!!!!!

:1:
saw this one coming. did ec ever get more then like 15 players to come out?
sportsfreak2 Wrote:Nice job BMS, Belfry is showing their true talent, could this be the year BMS makes a clean sweep in PIKE COUNTY????????

I THINK SO!!!!!!!!!

:1:

:Thumbs:
Congrats to the BMS Pirate team.:letsparty ...a great team effort by all :Thumbs:
Congrats BMS !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Very easily could have been worse than 41-0.

Defense didn't allow Elkhorn City a single yard unless I'm mistaking.
they didnt allow too many yards...EC has a large HB in #20 Tyler Ratliff, more of a hitter than a runner though...it was basically that he got mauled everytime the ball got to him. and the same is so for the rest of the backs.
Way to go Belfry Time for a little payback for the 30-6 thrashing we took last year.Enjoy the victory.
Great job Pirates!! :football:
Congrats BMS
i dont think there gunna sweep the whole pike county..pikeville beat them..
can pikeville compete in the county tournment or do they still play hold backs? Just asking because I have no clue.
football66 Wrote:i dont think there gunna sweep the whole pike county..pikeville beat them..

By 2 points
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:can pikeville compete in the county tournment or do they still play hold backs? Just asking because I have no clue.

I just read in another thread that if theres hold back they wouldnt be allowed to play...I dont know
good job bms....didnt get to go 2 the game but im sure u all did great

congrads:thumpsup: