Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does cordia have any open dates
Would love two see Johnson central pick up a game with them ,,
No sure about open dates but they have an open door policy lol!! Smile
Was told that their schedule was already completed...
Whelk guess we can watch cordia at pikeville civic center
Have all of Cordia's players been ruled eligible? The season is upon us.
Do they even know who all their players are?
I think Coach Rhodes will be playing UK in a scrimmage this weekend at Rupp. Cats may give Cordia a little competition.
Johnson Central dont want none of the Lions thye beat them 20+
ballboy Wrote:Johnson Central dont want none of the Lions thye beat them 20+

:truestory:
ballboy Wrote:Johnson Central dont want none of the Lions thye beat them 20+

If they could beat JC that many, just go ahead and give them the state championship. I seriously doubt them doing that.
Cordia, PCC, Hazard, and Knott can all beat Johnson Central by 20+.
The_Rock Wrote:Cordia, PCC, Hazard, and Knott can all beat Johnson Central by 20+.

Nice troll attempt.

1) You don't know who'll be playing for Cordia. Little early to set the Vegas line on that game.

2) I don't think any of those teams are 20 points better than JC. Central has started the same lineup for the last three years with two trips to state. They're not going to be pushovers for any team in Eastern Kentucky this year, at the very least.
We will see very early if PCC can beat JC by 20.
The_Rock Wrote:Cordia, PCC, Hazard, and Knott can all beat Johnson Central by 20+.

Lol. You're killing me.
PCC by tree fiddy vs Johnson central.
Diogenes Wrote:Nice troll attempt.

2) I don't think any of those teams are 20 points better than JC. Central has started the same lineup for the last three years with two trips to state. They're not going to be pushovers for any team in Eastern Kentucky this year, at the very least.

They didn't have to beat anyone to get those 2 trips, they play in the 15th region. The 15th region is the worst region in the state year after year, nothing to brag about.:biglmao:
[quote=EKYHoops]They didn't have to beat anyone to get those 2 trips, they play in the 15th region. The 15th region is the worst region in the state year after year, nothing to brag about.:biglmao:[/
Love to see the Rod Rhodes traveling circus this year.
E's Army Wrote:Love to see the Rod Rhodes traveling circus this year.

CIRCUS ??????:eyeroll::ChairHit::please: The circus members are someone's kids.
eagles2011 Wrote:[quote=EKYHoops]They didn't have to beat anyone to get those 2 trips, they play in the 15th region. The 15th region is the worst region in the state year after year, nothing to brag about.:biglmao:[/
Shelby Valley won KHSAA state championship in 2009-2010, Paintsville won back in the 1990's ??When was the last time the 14th region won a state title in Basketball. As far as that goes when was the last time the 14th region advance to the final 4??
53rd District > 15th region lol.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:[quote=eagles2011]
Shelby Valley won KHSAA state championship in 2009-2010, Paintsville won back in the 1990's ??When was the last time the 14th region won a state title in Basketball. As far as that goes when was the last time the 14th region advance to the final 4??

Paintsville won the title in 1996

Last 14th Region team in the KHSAA Final Four - Hazard (1986)

14th Region State Champions - Carr Creek (1956), Hazard (1955), Hindman (1943), Hazard (1932)
E's Army Wrote:Love to see the Rod Rhodes traveling circus this year.
Retarded!