4. McCracken County
5. Henderson County

The Next 5 (No Particular Order)
Paducah Tilghman
Russellville
Warren Central
South Warren
Meade County
I see McCracken moving up ever so slowly. You should just listen to me already. They are tough right now.
mysonis55 Wrote:I see McCracken moving up ever so slowly. You should just listen to me already. They are tough right now.

Needed to see more out of them this past Friday... they should move up another spot by default with Mayfield and Caldwell playing though.
That game with Henderson was not as close as the score indicates. Hughes had a sophomore moment and threw a very very silly int on their own 10 that was a pick 6. Unless you see the play, you wouldn't understand how silly it was.
Personally, there's not a team in the west other than BG I'd take to beat McCracken right now. Mayfield still has them pound for pound, but I believe if they lined up against each other tomorrow, McCracken would take it.
Well, luckily we don't have to worry about that now. They will get us next year, I do believe.
mysonis55 Wrote:Well, luckily we don't have to worry about that now. They will get us next year, I do believe.

^Someone write this down in perm-mark. You are a better man than most 55. Keep up the good work! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Thank you sir. I only tell it like I see it. I understand there are better teams than my beloved Cards.
McCracken brings back Hughes, Jones and a host of other key players next season. JV was undefeated this year against the likes of Caldwell, Henderson, Mayfield, etc...,. Freshman had only two losses including a one point loss to Trinity in Louisville. Frosh beat a Nashville academy and Henry Co., two TN powerhouses along with Cape Girardeau Central, a strong team out of MO.

Future does look good, but there are good times ahead this year!:Thumbs: