Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel
If North was at the KBA this past weekend, they probably would have made it deep, they had one of the best teams in the state, and the Lawson girl is one of the top 8th graders in East Kentucky.
Not to thread jack, but why does MS girls basketball take place in the fall in a large area of the state?
I heard they got beat by allen in the championship game of the bci state tourny this past weekend. only 3 teams entered the tourny. They should have def went to kba state. I dont know who made that decision but they need fired.
plantmanky Wrote:Not to thread jack, but why does MS girls basketball take place in the fall in a large area of the state?

So the seson will be finished by the end of October, and the the Middle school girls can play up on the freshman, JV, or varsity teams also.
Willie Turnover Wrote:So the seson will be finished by the end of October, and the the Middle school girls can play up on the freshman, JV, or varsity teams also.

That's good in a lot of ways but you have to be careful not to wear them out during that period. I've seen some girls go middle school season, play up at the high school and then summer ball and then do it all again. That can be a little much. I like it but a coach better show some common sense.
JagNation Wrote:If North was at the KBA this past weekend, they probably would have made it deep, they had one of the best teams in the state, and the Lawson girl is one of the top 8th graders in East Kentucky.

I'm guessing they didn't show up because
The coach didn't think they could compete.
Why else would you opt not to play in
The biggest school team tournament of
The year?