Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins vs. Hazard
how will this one turn out???:popcorn:
i believe Hazard will take this one
I dont know how this one will turn out because I heard that hazard was down this year and jenkins is starting to play better.
hazard regardless of how down they are
[QUOTE=TRAIN85]hazard regardless of how down they are

I think it will be a close game.:letsparty
TRAIN85 Wrote:hazard regardless of how down they are
well why doesnt it matter how down hazard is???
no way this is gonna be a close game hazard by 20+
well jenkins have improved on the basic.....they are doing better
Hands_80 Wrote:well jenkins have improved on the basic.....they are doing better

i agree, Jenkins has improved a lot this year but Hazard is jus got to much speed for the cavs to stop
The Cavs are steadily improving.. I don't know if they can beat Hazard yet. But thats why we play the games. Anything can happen.. If Jenkins wants it more, play hard, make few mistakes, then they have a shot.

Nothing against Hazard.. But I would like to see the Cavs win this one. Hazard has always had a winning program. A win over Hazard could get things moving in the right direction for the Cavs. I just want to see more competitive games and a more balanced district. Seems like in recent years you have Pikeville dominating the district, then you usually have Paintsville, Hazard and South Floyd battling for the other 3 playoff spots. Last year Phelps even got into the mix and knocked out South Floyd out of the playoffs. This district needs more balance.
MVP2 Wrote:i agree, Jenkins has improved a lot this year but Hazard is jus got to much speed for the cavs to stop

it doesn't matter if Hazard has speed...if Jenkins can stop them then they don't have a chance o show off that great amount of speed
Hazard will take this one
Hands_80 Wrote:it doesn't matter if Hazard has speed...if Jenkins can stop them then they don't have a chance o show off that great amount of speed

yes i kno IF they stop them but they wont stop them is the problem...no disrescept to Jenkins..Hazard wins big imo....Good Luck Both Teams
Hands_80 Wrote:well why doesnt it matter how down hazard is???
because they are playing jenkins thats why.
TRAIN85 Wrote:because they are playing jenkins thats why.
well you might think jenkins is jus a bad team but you will be surprised by how good they do!!!!!
[QUOTE=Hands_80]well you might think jenkins is jus a bad team but you will be surprised by how good they do!!!!!

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!
Hazard by 3 td's.
Should be a good one
I will take Hazard
MVP2 Wrote:yes i kno IF they stop them but they wont stop them is the problem...no disrescept to Jenkins..Hazard wins big imo....Good Luck Both Teams

If you mean no disrespect then why down Jenkins. Everyone underestimates Jenkins and shows no support. Without support how can you expect the boys to get out there really be into it when they are down on themselves...this is not just for Jenkins, but for every other school on here that always gets losing predications and unsupportive comments.
i just think Hazard is jus too much for the Cavs imo
MVP2 Wrote:i just think Hazard is jus too much for the Cavs imo

If Jenkins wants it bad enough and tries their hardest they can take Hazard. It should be a really good game.
Hands_80 Wrote:well you might think jenkins is jus a bad team but you will be surprised by how good they do!!!!!
they are a bad team and they have never surprised me and never will.
jenkins has probably never beat hazard ever, and i dont think this is the year either. i mean no disrespect but maybe you will get some winning predictions if you start winning. until then get used to the predictions. hazard just has way to many athletes for jenkins to try and match up with. sorry jenkins.
TRAIN85 Wrote:they are a bad team and they have never surprised me and never will.
jenkins has probably never beat hazard ever, and i dont think this is the year either. i mean no disrespect but maybe you will get some winning predictions if you start winning. until then get used to the predictions. hazard just has way to many athletes for jenkins to try and match up with. sorry jenkins.
well im sick of you and everyone else downing jenkins like i have said before and hazard could have all the talent in the world and as long as jenkins has more HEART and wants it more then jenkins can come out on top!!!!!!!:argue:
im goin with the DAWGS on this one by 2 tds
Hands_80 Wrote:well im sick of you and everyone else downing jenkins like i have said before and hazard could have all the talent in the world and as long as jenkins has more HEART and wants it more then jenkins can come out on top!!!!!!!:argue:
i have respect for the boys in green but they are going to get a L this weekend
in saying that i always hope for a upset.:Thumbs:
well im gald at least one person has respect for jenkins!!!!!
TRAIN85 Wrote:because they are playing jenkins thats why.

Jenkins id playing better now and they will beat hazard:redboxer:
The Beast_99 Wrote:Jenkins id playing better now and they will beat hazard:redboxer:

I agree beast Jenkins is playin better football than they have been but they aint playin good enough to beat Hazard..im still gonna say Hazard by 20+ imo
Jenkins could go 0-10 this year.