Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Mayfield win 3A, 4A, 5A 6A?
u put it in your post so u must have agreed with it there by being your post also coachdad so deal with it and quit trying to say u didn't say it so u must have believed it.
mysonis55 Wrote:Gotta have one to swell.

:lmao: now that's funny as heck can worry about 2A,3A Nexts year Confusednicker:
Let's see if they win 1a first, thats no given
64SUR Wrote::lmao: now that's funny as heck can worry about 2A,3A Nexts year Confusednicker:

Quit acting like a B/$ch because I said lol
Coachdad Wrote:agreed Tica

Hey Coachdad Confusederved: BY THE :policeman:policeman:policeman Confusedmoke: Go Williamsburg From 64sur
Coachdad Wrote:lol

You said it Mayfield has their hands full in the west and in the East Go williamsburg Confusedmoke:
I got 2 more weeks to listen to 64 in la la land.
mysonis55 Wrote:I got 2 more weeks to listen to 64 in la la land.

4 weeks mysonis55 :wenumber1 in williamsburg like you are in mayfield
64SUR Wrote:You said it Mayfield has their hands full in the west and in the East Go williamsburg Confusedmoke:

I'm sure both mayfield & Williamsburg are fine teams , but statewide don't think a whole lot of people care about 1A especially in louisville
who cares about Louisville not us little 1A people, especially one that probably will win 1A.
They do care about 6a and it ain't no given this year for Louisville.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Disagree.

Over the past three years IMHO Central has been at least about 3 TD's better than either the 2A or 1A Champs.

I have discussed this before, but that PT State Championship team in 2009 was more of an outlier than anything. 2009 was the coincidentally the worst Belfry and worst Central teams since the 6 Class System started.Tilghman and Somerset were the beneficiary of that fact.

2A has been the weakest class up until this year when teams like DeSales and CAL have emerged to prove they could actually beat larger schools. There is no doubt in my mind that Mayfield would have won 2A the past two seasons.

Think your memory might be a little bit fuzzy there. Mayfield might have won 2A last season over NCC but it was far from a given. In 2011 they absolutely would NOT have won 2A--they didn't even win 1A. In fact, Somerset, who lost to Holy Cross in the semi-finals, shut out 1A State Champion Hazard on Hazard's home field 15-0.
:biglmao:
NO WAY:lame:
All the what ifs and all are crazy. There is no chance Mayfield can win 2a, 3a, 4a, 5a or 6a. We don't play in those classifications. So to say we could or couldn't is purely speculation. I don't think it is even worth discussing. Lets just see what we can do in 1a and leave it at that.
I think Mayfield could win 1 , 2 or 3A this year or last year .
Coachdad is not from Mayfield. So I don't want anyone getting on here and accusing us of saying that. The only ones I know that said something like that on here from Mayfield, were those that were upset because someone made this kind of statement.