Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 50 Pineville 28
Final..

Hazard wins but this game was close and Pineville outplayed hazard.. Pineville never quit and I commend them and I wish them the best of luck next week and throughout the playoffs.
Pineville has had a very good season. 6 wins with 3 losses to good teams.
:rockon: pineville we are coming from Williamsburg next Friday be ready Confusednicker:
Hazard needs to fix a few things if they want to compete for state.
How do you outplay someone and lose?
Depth.. And turnovers
Hazard will be fine when playoffs roll around. They will take care of the 64 bowl.
mysonis55 Wrote:Hazard will be fine when playoffs roll around. They will take care of the 64 bowl.

We will take of hazard just like we will take care of mayfield if y'all make it :biglmao:
I think Hazard or Pikeville will be representing the east in the A title game this year. Williamsburg has played a weak schedule this year. Time will tell though.
You must be wrong. According to 64 it is Mayfield that has played the weak schedule.
Williamsburg will get a suprise come playoff time. They will be lucky to make it out of the region.
WillBurg93 Wrote:I think Hazard or Pikeville will be representing the east in the A title game this year. Williamsburg has played a weak schedule this year. Time will tell though.

I don't think the schedule is as weak as Williamsburg is a better team than people give them for. The better teams that we have played are stronger than those others have played and our weak teams are no weaker than those of our class. CHECK IT OUT