Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers Needed for the Panther Nation
[Image: https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...0764_n.jpg]

I've posted in the Prayer thread about this little girl, but not many folks visit that site.

1) This baby is only 15 years old, and cheers for Knox Central. She fell the other day and hurt her back. When her mom took her to the doctor, they found out that she has cancer. She has a LOT of cancer. Please hold her in your thoughts and prayers as she is facing a difficult battle, to say the least.

2) Also, Casey Diamond went down last night in the football game. As I understand, he was taken from the field by ambulance. He suffered a terrific hit to the head and APPARENTLY was just knocked out. One person at that game told me that he didn't see him move after the hit. I haven't heard anything else about him, so please offer a prayer for him and his family

Thanks BGR Family; I can always count on you guys when life gets real!!!
KC has really been through a lot, praying for these outstanding kids as they recover.
Prayers for both of these kids from Williamsburg
Prayers from laker nation. May God lay his healing hand on this beautiful child and comfort her family. Wishing Casey a speedy recovery.
Prayers and thoughts going up from Bobcat nation!!
Lord God, our Father in Heaven we thank you so much for the blessing that this young girl got hurt where they could find this cancer and we praise you for that. We ask you to put your healing hands on her to heal her and use her as a witness to your greatness and love. We know all things comes through you and there is a reason for everything and God we ask for you to use this as a way to show the young children of your power and bring us closer to truth and faith and your word. In Jesus name we pray for you are the only way to reach Heaven and in your blood we are saved!
Gods power is as strong today as it was the day he created the earth and heavens. God still answers Prayers today even though this world has turned their back on him. God will never change. Praise his word everyday and reach for the heavens.
Prayers from this Panther, she is just the sweetest person you would ever meet. Just please everyone keep her and her family in your prayers.
Prayers from Johnson county
Prayers from Pikeville and the Wise Family!
Prayers from Warrior Nation,we may battle on the playing field, but we pray together for our fallen and sick kids....
I love my BGR Family and our prayer chain!!!
Prayers from the Hill, BLHS...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
I will remember her in prayer. Granny if they set up a fund for her if you will get me the particulars I will donate as well May not be a lot but I would love to do my part.
mysonis55 Wrote:I will remember her in prayer. Granny if they set up a fund for her if you will get me the particulars I will donate as well May not be a lot but I would love to do my part.

If they do I will post the info as soon as I get it.
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Prayers from Warrior Nation,we may battle on the playing field, but we pray together for our fallen and sick kids....

That's what I love about BGR!! We may not all agree on everything that goes on in the world of sports. But when life hits you square on the jaw, we all come together in times of needs. Thank you all and God Bless!!!
On it.... praying for ideal outcomes, strength, peace, recovery, and healing in Jesus name.

NKY and a large praying bgr contingent has your back young lady!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I deeply appreciate your prayers and kind words for Casey and for Reagan. Casey is ok. He has a bad concussion will take time to heal. I faithfully believe God took care of Casey in what could have been a far more devastating situation.

Please pray for Reagan each day and her family. Steve and Jennifer are two of the finest folks as parents you will ever meet. Casey and Reagan grew up together at GR Hampton elementary. Her smile is all you need to see to know her amazing heart. May God deliver her from this awful disease.

Thanks again.

Dave Diamond
[email]cdavediamond@gmail.com[/email]
Prayers from my family.
Very sad, prayers from the west
Football1 Wrote:I deeply appreciate your prayers and kind words for Casey and for Reagan. Casey is ok. He has a bad concussion will take time to heal. I faithfully believe God took care of Casey in what could have been a far more devastating situation.

Please pray for Reagan each day and her family. Steve and Jennifer are two of the finest folks as parents you will ever meet. Casey and Reagan grew up together at GR Hampton elementary. Her smile is all you need to see to know her amazing heart. May God deliver her from this awful disease.

Thanks again.

Dave Diamond
[email]cdavediamond@gmail.com[/email]

Dave, I am so glad that Casey is expected to make a full recovery! When I got the text about his injury from panther nation, you could tell that PN was pretty shook up. Said he didn't see him move much after the hit; made me sick!!

I'm so glad he's home with family!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Dave, I am so glad that Casey is expected to make a full recovery! When I got the text about his injury from panther nation, you could tell that PN was pretty shook up. Said he didn't see him move much after the hit; made me sick!!

I'm so glad he's home with family!!
Thanks Lady. This game is beautiful in so many ways. But over the years it has gotten more and more dangerous as younger players have gotten stronger and faster. Helmet technology has evolved to create a weapon more so than protection. Casey is blessed, miraculously, to not be in a catastrophic situation after that hit. Frankly, I would not be sad if he decided to hang up the cleats and play golf. But I'm sure he will have only one thought in his head - and that has nothing to do with anything except throwing a ball.
Prayers from the RebelNation. So sad.
Prayers from your neighbors down the road for a full recovery for both of these kids.
We may rib each other on here but it's all unity when these kids need prayer. May god look over these precious children and their family's prayers from my household.
cherokee, that's the biggest reason why I love my BGR family so much!!
Thoughts and prayers going up from Hazard.
Prayers from Clay County. It breaks my heart when I hear about a child that has to deal with such a horrendous disease. Please keep us informed here so we can continue to pray.
Granny Bear Wrote:cherokee, that's the biggest reason why I love my BGR family so much!!

Yeah granny the one thing we can all agree on
prayers for the young girl and her family
Prayers from General Nation! Our God is mighty to heal. May he touch and heal these young people and grant their families peace and strength in Jesus Name!

Please keep us posted!