Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co @ Pike County Central
Well lets see if LC can get a win in this game.

LC 26
PCC 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Im gonna say it will be LC but PCC wont go down without a fight
is Varney back for PC???
This game will be closer than most think.
It will be a close one.
LC will take this game by 14!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
I'm taking LC 26 to PCC 20 but if PCC does pull this one out LC might be in danger of running the table only problem is it will be the wrong table.
Lawrence County - 28
Pike Central - 20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the way that Pike Central played in the second half of the Boyd Co. game could be the tale of this game...but if Pike Central comes out in the first half scared and thinking negative then they will see themselves down fast and by alot...but i think these kids are ready you could see the hurt in their eyes after the Boyd Co. game b/c they knew they should have won it...Pike Central 18 LC 14
Lc 20-18
This will be a good game to bet a few points!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Lawrence By 6
LC by 7
LC needs to get the ponits after to win this one if not PCC 20 LC 18
Lc--28
Pc--14
law co will beat pcc 35-6
im going with LC on this one but PCC wont go down without a fight

LC wins by 7
My points are on LC by 7
Hey guys I was needing a little help with directions to PCC high school football field . I'm looking forward to a good game it should be alot better than last year's game .
Dawg Family Wrote:Hey guys I was needing a little help with directions to PCC high school football field . I'm looking forward to a good game it should be alot better than last year's game .

Go down 23 south towards Pikeville then turn left on Route 119 towards Williamson/Meta. Pike County will be on your right, you cant miss it.

I think that PCC has the edge in this game being at home so ill take PCC by a few. Maybe LC can prove me wrong.

PCC: 21
LC: 19
LC by 8
Kayaker Wrote:Go down 23 south towards Pikeville then turn left on Route 119 towards Williamson/Meta. Pike County will be on your right, you cant miss it.

I think that PCC has the edge in this game being at home so ill take PCC by a few. Maybe LC can prove me wrong.

PCC: 21
LC: 19
Thanks for the directions Kayaker I will stay with my Dawgs in this one I have seen them mature a little in every game this year and I hope they keep growing and not get down on them selfs thiers a new season right around the corner when the district starts . Good luck to both teams and hopefully the better team will win Friday night and hopefully the injurys will stay away Lord knows we can't afford any more . I think we will still be with out maybe 3 starters this week and thats alot when you have a young team like we have . :howdy:
If you know were Walmart is in Pikeville turn left right across from it Dawg Family.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lc by 3
I no Pike Central is playing good but I dont know if they can win this one
So far PCC has impressed me a little in every game but LC will take this one in a close game
*-* Good luck to both teams. Yes, Varney is back this year. Sadly this is his last. Our team has a lot of heart, we're a VERY young team but I'm proud of how they've played so far.
Is he back for this game I thought that he was out with a bad knee
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeah u really cant miss Pike Central High lol...once u turn left at the red light across from Wal-Mart it's like like a mile up the hill on the left...if you end up in the city you have went to far...
Pike Central wins at home....21-12