Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Regional Power Rankings- CKY/Lex Metro
1. Scott County- Cards now eying a wide open 6A playoff picture ahead
2. Boyle County- Rebels set to finish 10-0
3. Anderson County- Bearcats get a convincing win over Franklin County and their lone blemish remains a narrow loss to Boyle
4. LexCath- Knights plot their revenge
5. Henry Clay- Blue Devils try to finish as the King of Lexington Publics
Best rankings yet. Good job! :Thumbs:
What the #&!! is this? Just when I think you can't get any more dumber you go and do something like this .....

And Totally Redeem Yourself!!!!!!!

I can't even argue with Boyle over these rankings except that I would like to see Bourbon tied for 5 :biglmao: they do keep winning more than convincingly without their starting QB. Even if they are playing dinks.
Nope!!! Ranking are just fine. It's not the amount of wins, it's WHO you played and the results of those of who you have played. You can sit there and say that Henry Clay, Lex Cath or the top 3 has played a cupcake schedule. They ALL have played a tougher schedule. Some got beaten, but some prevailed. Play a tougher schedule, win a bunch, loose a little, you could be in the top 5. Just saying.
FBfan4life Wrote:Nope!!! Ranking are just fine. It's not the amount of wins, it's WHO you played and the results of those of who you have played. You can sit there and say that Henry Clay, Lex Cath or the top 3 has played a cupcake schedule. They ALL have played a tougher schedule. Some got beaten, but some prevailed. Play a tougher schedule, win a bunch, loose a little, you could be in the top 5. Just saying.

Whoa lighten up Francis, it was just a suggestion. Bourbon was ranked 5th before they lost their starting QB, I don't think a tie with 5th is out of the question.
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:What the #&!! is this? Just when I think you can't get any more dumber you go and do something like this .....

I can't even argue with Boyle over these rankings except that I would like to see Bourbon tied for 5 :biglmao: they do keep winning more than convincingly without their starting QB. Even if they are playing dinks.

I hate to say it but this looks dead on
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:What the #&!! is this? Just when I think you can't get any more dumber you go and do something like this .....

Let's give this guy what he wants! Confusednicker:
BoyleCounty Wrote:Let's give this guy what he wants! Confusednicker:

Do it! Do it! Do it!

These are by far the best, but you guys know my week would suck if I didn't complain about this thread, even if the rankings are spot on!
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:Whoa lighten up Francis, it was just a suggestion. Bourbon was ranked 5th before they lost their starting QB, I don't think a tie with 5th is out of the question.

I am relaxed brother. Just giving you some little facts. Im all good though. Good luck the rest of the season and in the playoffs.
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:Do it! Do it! Do it!

These are by far the best, but you guys know my week would suck if I didn't complain about this thread, even if the rankings are spot on!

I know! It's all good and fun my friend. It certainly keeps the conversation going. :Thumbs: