Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg@Lynn Camp 10-25
Who wins
Easy win for the Burg.. Was really impressed with Skyler at QB. I know it was against Berea but he really changes the game when he is playing there. We should continue to give this look to teams. We will need this to make to BG...
Lynn Camp no challenge, Williamsburg needs a challenge. Williamsburg what ever they want.
I hate the four team district there are not as many good games. I look for Williamsburg to be subed down after the first quarter. As far as a challenge, I can not see Hazard or Williamsburg being pushed untill they play each other. I will go Williamsburg 56-Lynn Camp-6.
Berea 34 Lynn Camp 26. Williamsburg 56 Berea 13. Campbellsville 40 Lynn Camp 0. Williamsburg 47 Campbellsville 0. Williamsburg was up 37-0 in first quarter against Berea. Jackets by a lot.
williamsburg 58
Lynn camp 06

Running clock sucks,even your 2an3rd team don,t really get to do anything.:Sad04:
This game will get ugly fast. Williamsburg is in the top 5-8 in 1A and Lynn Camp is in the bottom 10.:igiveup:
Mr.November Wrote:Easy win for the Burg.. Was really impressed with Skyler at QB. I know it was against Berea but he really changes the game when he is playing there. We should continue to give this look to teams. We will need this to make to BG...

:what: Maybe next year dude skyler is a hell of a ball player :dudecomeon:
Williamsburg will have a running clock early. Jackets will score early and ofton. Lynn camp is just not very good. Thought with the hire of Phil Russell that he would turn Lynn camp around. After two seasons there hasn't been a change in the campers at all. Just as bad now as they were before him( if not maybe a little worse.)
Williamsburg big..
Wburg 42
Lynn Camp 16
In honor of 64 I'm gonna say:
Williamsburg 64
Lynn Camp 12
We are going to have to give teams different looks. With Skyler at Qb it changes how teams will have to prepare for us.. I didnt say make him play there all the time. Dalton does a good job throwing and thats the best part of his game. I just think 2 weapons will be harder to stop then just 1.
Just keep it under 91. Don't want a lawsuit.
Mr.November Wrote:We are going to have to give teams different looks. With Skyler at Qb it changes how teams will have to prepare for us.. I didnt say make him play there all the time. Dalton does a good job throwing and thats the best part of his game. I just think 2 weapons will be harder to stop then just 1.

Why are they playing Skyler at qb? Whats wrong with Sizemore?
johnnyd Wrote:Why are they playing Skyler at qb? Whats wrong with Sizemore?

Sizemore is fine, they usually take him out on the running clock
Mr.November Wrote:We are going to have to give teams different looks. With Skyler at Qb it changes how teams will have to prepare for us.. I didnt say make him play there all the time. Dalton does a good job throwing and thats the best part of his game. I just think 2 weapons will be harder to stop then just 1.

Mr November that suppose to be secret Confusedhh:
panther nation Wrote:Williamsburg will have a running clock early. Jackets will score early and ofton. Lynn camp is just not very good. Thought with the hire of Phil Russell that he would turn Lynn camp around. After two seasons there hasn't been a change in the campers at all. Just as bad now as they were before him( if not maybe a little worse.)

Lynn Camp just does not have the talent in their system that use to be there.

They are just not getting many of the kids who live close to Corbin to go to Lynn Camp right now. Once they quit signing the reciprocal agreement with Corbin, parents have moved their kids to Corbin at a rate that is about out of control, which is exactly the opposite of what Knox thought would happen. They are starting them in the Corbin system or transferring early, so less students translates into less football players. Corbin's current 8th grade class has over 250 kids in it, which is by far the biggest class ever, and the 7th grade has approximately 225. They have been graduating around 150 - 170 kids per class over the past several years, with the majority of the increase coming from the Lynn Camp area.
SEKYFAN Wrote:Lynn Camp just does not have the talent in their system that use to be there.

They are just not getting many of the kids who live close to Corbin to go to Lynn Camp right now. Once they quit signing the reciprocal agreement with Corbin, parents have moved their kids to Corbin at a rate that is about out of control, which is exactly the opposite of what Knox thought would happen. They are starting them in the Corbin system or transferring early, so less students translates into less football players. Corbin's current 8th grade class has over 250 kids in it, which is by far the biggest class ever, and the 7th grade has approximately 225. They have been graduating around 150 - 170 kids per class over the past several years, with the majority of the increase coming from the Lynn Camp area.

:CE_DP_Ste
Lynn Camp has always lost kids to Corbin. Knox Central becoming relevant is their problem. Knox Central did not have middle school football until they built the new high school. Kids who wanted to play middle school football who lived in Knox County had no choice but to play at Lynn Camp. Now they play middle school and have a very good high school program. They are keeping their kids and Lynn Camp's numbers have dropped dramatically.
Mr.November Wrote:Easy win for the Burg.. Was really impressed with Skyler at QB. I know it was against Berea but he really changes the game when he is playing there. We should continue to give this look to teams. We will need this to make to BG...

Skylar is a hell of an athlete I realize the opposition was not much but it was a hell of an opportunity for Jerry to get some reps for Skylar and Patterson (Who is a hell of a QB also) we have been blessed with skilled players for the pass 3 years I see Dalton who is one of the top QB in the state and leading state in several catagories working with Skylar and Patterson almost daily, I hope Skylar and Patterson get more opportunities to get reps it would be great if patterson could come along where we could leave Skylar at WR there I think he could play at the next level I also think Cory is right with him I am just proud of our team all over, I'm like a child in a candy store, we are going to have the best line in the state, and may have now.
Jerry herron is the best coach in class A football we have done so well we are going to BG and we have the team to win I don't know where you are from but we are doing fine and we have a great football family; you should join us.

What you are saying is you know more about coaching WHS than Jerry, YOU ARE TROLLI(NG I.. like the rest of the WHS fans will take Jerry. We love our coach and our team. The best we have ever had/ You my friend need to come up and physically support contribute and join our family, At least tell us where you coached and how successful you were.:flame:Confusedinglepar
SEKYFAN Wrote:Lynn Camp just does not have the talent in their system that use to be there.

HOW MANY GOOD TEAMS EVER DO YOU EVER REMEMBER LYNN CAMP HAVING> LYNN CAMP IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST CLASS A SCHOOLS IN THE STATE. mITCHELL WAS A GOOD COACH COMPETITAVE
Lynn Camp 55-14��
��������
Herron is a great coach I never once said anything about him. Topnotch... Do you even read what you post.. You said the exact same thing I did in a post, then you say that I am running my mouth.. You are a funny guy. Believe this I know what’s going on up there a lot more then what you do. Patterson is a good player but he won’t be the QB next year..
Should be an absolute slaughter.
mr.november Wrote:herron is a great coach i never once said anything about him. topnotch... Do you even read what you post.. You said the exact same thing i did in a post, then you say that i am running my mouth.. You are a funny guy. Believe this i know what’s going on up there a lot more then what you do. Patterson is a good player but he won’t be the qb next year..

november you have no crerdibility you are ridiculous any one who would put a kid down as you did is without class and i will not reconize anything you post. I wish you would become a lynn camp fan they need you
Topnotch again do you read the post's??? lol.. What kid did I put down?? All i said was he was a good player and that he wont be the QB next year.. Its the truth sorry if you cant handle it.. Jacket Pride