Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Ten 1a games of week ending 10-26-13
I hate it that Rville and Mayfield play again, its tough to win twice against good teams in high school football.
We should be fine. We will know a little more in 2 days.
I see Williamsburg moving up in your Ranking soon mysonis55 after mayfield drill Russellville this Friday night.Meet you guys in Bowling Green :Cheerlead
Keep dreaming 64, keep dreaming.
Still, 1 more day. Can Fri plz get here?
IF fairview gets moved to the third seed how would pairings look then
Depends on the seeding from district 8. But i think its like this

1 Raceland vs 4 South Floyd
2 Paintsville vs 3 Allen Central
3 Fairview vs 2 Phelps
1 Pikeville vs 4 Nicholas

Now, I havent been able to hear for certain, but idk that Fairview has to forfeit the win over Paintsville though. I believe the kid in question was off the team the week prior.
:lame:Y
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Depends on the seeding from district 8. But i think its like this

1 Raceland vs 4 South Floyd
2 Paintsville vs 3 Allen Central
3 Fairview vs 2 Phelps
1 Pikeville vs 4 Nicholas

Now, I havent been able to hear for certain, but idk that Fairview has to forfeit the win over Paintsville though. I believe the kid in question was off the team the week prior.

Dbl checked. I was wrong. Here is how it should line upIF Fairview is the no 3. along w my predictions.

1 Raceland vs 4 Phelps
2 Paintsville vs 3 South Floyd
3 Fairview vs 2 Allen Central
4 Nicholas Co vs 1 Pikeville

I think rd 1 is owned by district 7 outside of pikeville beating Nicholas Co. Rd 2 will also belong to 7 minus pikeville beating Fairview. Rd 3 Raceland beats Pikeville. Setting up the semi final of Raceland/Hazard.
I think u got it backwards
I could be wrong but im pretty sure it would be.
1. Raceland v 4. south floyd
3. Fairview v. 2. Phelps
2. Paintsville v 3. Allen central
1. Pikeville v 4. Nich. Co.
This is going to make the road a little tougher for Raceland. That being because they will now have to see Fairview in the second round. The winner of their district #3 and Pikeville district's #2 will play Raceland in round two. That means Fairview at #3 will be at Raceland in round 2. Then after that Raceland will have to play Pikeville. That should make them ready for the winner of Hazard and Williamsburg though.
mysonis55 Wrote:This is going to make the road a little tougher for Raceland. That being because they will now have to see Fairview in the second round. The winner of their district #3 and Pikeville district's #2 will play Raceland in round two. That means Fairview at #3 will be at Raceland in round 2. Then after that Raceland will have to play Pikeville. That should make them ready for the winner of Hazard and Williamsburg though.

Did i hear you say Williamsburg mysonis55 :theman:
Imo who ever comes out of the raceland pikeville refion will win the east.
Don't count Fairview out yet, IMO they are a very dangerous team because they will be easy to overlook after the Raceland loss and the current issues off the field. As of now they still have their whole team and are capable of beating anyone in the east if they are not taken seriously as a threat.
Fairview is done, the timer just went beep. The winner of Raceland/Pikeville will represent the east unless Hazard rises up. Williamsburg at this point has proven to be a nonfactor.
mysonis55 Wrote:Fairview is done, the timer just went beep. The winner of Raceland/Pikeville will represent the east unless Hazard rises up. Williamsburg at this point has proven to be a nonfactor.

:lmao: unless hazard rises up mysonis55 you have hazard fever :Sad04:
They are the only team in that region that can challenge Raceland or Pikeville.