Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset vs LCA
Anyone know the final of this one, the last time I saw a update it was 14-7 Somerset at the half.
Jumpers win 21-7 with a pretty depleted lineup (no Doan, no hatcher, no Lange)
Bunnies bounce back. Need to beat Jackets to make district a 3 way tie.
Cant wait to next week, somerset and Middlesboro had some battles in the70's and 80's for the distict.
Those were some real battles.
Back in the 70' and 80's Middlesboro , Somerset and Corbin would battle every year for the district title all three teams were usually top 10 2a teams, but at the time only the district champion went to the playoffs, there was 2 excellent teams capable of a playoff run left out of the playoffs. Those 3 played some high octane physical games.
Bunnies have 4 rabbits feet but they have provided no luck this year. Injuries have killed Somerset.
Somerset on a roller coaster ride. Up and down. They better get hatcher and Doan back to have a chance. Any word on layne?
No Heart, No Chance Wrote:Somerset on a roller coaster ride. Up and down. They better get hatcher and Doan back to have a chance. Any word on layne?

Doan will not be back. Hatcher prob. will play. Lang has been out all season, I'd be surprised if he plays again. Sometime you just got to go play.
:insane:
Lange will play again, hatcher should be up next week (would've gone last night if needed). Depending on the TYPE of surgery needed (stitch or shaving of the meniscus) Doan COULD play again in 2 weeks or be done for the year. Unfortunately these things happen, and it shouldn't take away from the accomplishments of this group of seniors in their four year tenure.
And let me add, with Doan nothing would surprise me. That kid is special, if there is any kid that could rehab and be back quickly it's him. Hell he had 106 yards in the Danville game AFTER he tore the meniscus.
JumperPride1 Wrote:And let me add, with Doan nothing would surprise me. That kid is special, if there is any kid that could rehab and be back quickly it's him. Hell he had 106 yards in the Danville game AFTER he tore the meniscus.

I agree he is special and if at all possible he will be back.:Thumbs: