Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male 24 - Trinity 14
The mighty have fallen!!!!
There's a new king. Congrats to Male! Knocked off X and Trinity. How many teams can say that in one season?
Woo! To be the man, you gotta beat the man!

Public school pride right here.
Male just send all of 6a a big massage
WOW, way to go Male!!
Heard this and could not believe it! When was the last time Trinity lost to a KY team?

Congrats Male!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is dead.
WOW Congrats Male.
If memory serves me correctly, the last time Trinity lost a game to a KENTUCKY PUBLIC school was on November 12, 2004 in the AAAA playoffs. They lost 14-10 to Dixie Heights.

Congratulations to Male!! Go Bulldogs!!
Awesome! Highlands claims superiority as the number one team in the state!!
Congratulations to Louisville Male. They deserved the win. Beating X and T in one year is almost unheard of for a government school. All of similar minds should bask in the glory.
the haters are going to be coming out like crazy tonight! I bet the Male players celebrated like they won the super bowl tonight. Congrads boys.
OH MY HARRY.
Where are you and baylor big dog.....

Somebody has some crow to eat....
Im waiting....
wow
WideRight05 Wrote:Awesome! Highlands claims superiority as the number one team in the state!!

not so fast BG should probally be there and Highlands 2nd..
Checking the records, Trinity had won 30 straight games against KENTUCKY schools since last losing to St. Xavier in the 6A State Championship on December 5, 2009 in Bowling Green. Trinity had won 80 straight games over KENTUCKY PUBLIC schools since they last lost to Dixie Heights in the AAAA playoffs as mentioned above.

Putting that into perspective, after tonight's action:

Highlands has won 40 in a row against KY schools since last losing at Ryle 28-26 on October 28, 2010.

Bowling Green has won 36 in a row against KY schools since last losing 14-10 at Christian County in the 5A playoffs on November 12, 2010.

Mayfield has won 22 in a row against KY schools since last losing 42-28 at Warren Central on August 17, 1012. (Mayfield lost two games in a row to Ky schools at that point)
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Congratulations to Louisville Male. They deserved the win. Beating X and T in one year is almost unheard of for a government school. All of similar minds should bask in the glory.

The government schools have the advantage :biglmao:

I tried to tell you. You wouldnt listen.
Atleast you come back. I havent heard from baylor big dawg in weeks.
cuppett777 Wrote:not so fast BG should probally be there and Highlands 2nd..

BG is by far the best team in the state.
I would put Male at second, with Trinity third and Highlands fourth after this week.
Well, well, well, what bout all that when a public school beats us talk we heard all week.
cuppett777 Wrote:not so fast BG should probally be there and Highlands 2nd..

No way. Highlands is #1. BG wouldn't come close to winning if they played in 4A.
WideRight05 Wrote:No way. Highlands is #1. BG wouldn't come close to winning if they played in 4A.

:biglmao:

His reasoning....because Highlands beat BG years ago in 5A. bahahaha
Watch out for T in the playoffs. Remember that a hurt animal is a dangerous thing. Now Trinity has been defeated in KY and it could just be the wake up call they needed, they could be very dangerous in the playoffs.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::biglmao:

His reasoning....because Highlands beat BG years ago in 5A. bahahaha

BG has had many opportunities since 1995, only to choke away many of them. Then Highlands moves to a more competitive 4A, and BG thinks they are the dominant force again. Highlands should have an opportunity to expose the undisciplined WKY football team once again.
IMO Highlands vs BG would be decided by a TD.

But I'd would bet my money on the birds.
Congrats to Male on the win.

Any other "commoners" up for streaking in the quad Confusednicker:?

Boom goes the dynamite...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Love to see the two on the field.
With Moeller coming up next week and T at 4-4, when was the last time T had a losing record at the end of the regular season? I kow in 1995, they ended 5-6, but that implies a regular season of 5-5. It has to be before that.
Congrats to Male! Karma is a b*tch Isn't it.
Maybe the T is lacking this year, like other public schools.
WideRight05 Wrote:BG has had many opportunities since 1995, only to choke away many of them. Then Highlands moves to a more competitive 4A, and BG thinks they are the dominant force again. Highlands should have an opportunity to expose the undisciplined WKY football team once again.

What does that have anything to do with this year?
You all never answer that. There not going to play so there is no way you can convince me that Highlands could beat BG just because they have in the past.

Robert Morris beat UK last year. Do you think it will happen this year just because? Or are they totally different teams playing in a NEW season?
Thats just a year. Its been years since Highlands and BG have played.