Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 59 Rowan County 10. Final
Final from Johnsonville.
JC trying to prove they are #1 in the mountains.
Congratulations JC!
JOHNSON CENTRAL
8 games
8-0
8 times with a running clock
Have scored 466 points (58.25 average)
Have given up 94 points (11.75 average)

Here kitty, kitty, kitty.
Rowan Co. scored their touchdown after recovering a JC fumble on a punt return.
They started somewhere around the JC 30-35 yd. line. Their receiver had a nice catch.

Rowan has a beast at running back.... looked the Jerome Bettis in the backfield.
Great performance Eagles. Don't let up on the throttle , keep on hammering and don't underestimate any opponent that's in front of you
JC had some crazy hits and blocks tonight on special teams.

Maybe some of the best blocks I've seen at JC in a very long time.
I hope everybody at the game enjoyed the music tonight.......
Hey pulp fiction! See if we can get any of those big hit clips to post! Jc laid the wood tonight.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I hope everybody at the game enjoyed the music tonight.......
Is was good, but no one cares what the fox says! That one has to go. Lol
Armchair QB Wrote:Is was good, but no one cares what the fox says! That one has to go. Lol

Sorry bro.... I've had like 100 request for that song since the last home game. No joke, my FB and personal cell phone has been going crazy with people wanting to hear that song at the games.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Hey pulp fiction! See if we can get any of those big hit clips to post! Jc laid the wood tonight.

No joke.... the whole team should carry a sledge hammer out next game.

Everybody was getting in on the punishment tonight.
That's an ancient mystery. What DOES the fox say???!?
Diogenes Wrote:That's an ancient mystery. What DOES the fox say???!?

Dink-Dink... Dink a Dink....... Dink-Dink... Dink a Dink....... Dink-Dink... Dink a Dink....... Dink-Dink... Dink a Dink....... Dink-Dink... Dink a Dink....... Dink-Dink... Dink a Dink....... Dink-Dink... Dink a Dink.......
Come on Ashland.......
Any stats on the game? Spike and the gang said JC had 5 interceptions!
I just want to add that the referees made some really bad calls tonight! The worst was the pass interference call!
Wait to next week!!
dns Wrote:Wait to next week!!

They can't be much worse than Ironton.
JC coaches are really doing a good job with this team. Finding teachable moments in blowouts is not always easy. It's sometimes tough to keep players focused when they are manhandling their opponents. It's good to see the JC coaches are letting nothing slide. They really got into the defense tonight.
Im sure the JCTV staff can add some videos of JC's epic hits and blocks from tonight's game.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Im sure the JCTV staff can add some videos of JC's epic hits and blocks from tonight's game.

Lets hope so!
Apparently Truman nearly killed some dude tonight.

I want to see that block badly. I only heard lots of screaming on the radio.

I think that kid is a huge prospect. He's big, fast, and has a nasty streak. Complete TE material somewhere.
Central is head and shoulders better than all of EKY this year!
The auxier kid had some brutal tackles
We got give Rowan some credit they didn't give up .
Jc punishes Rowan county on eagles field : some huge hits and good team work . We should be lucky I don't no what we put into the water but this team is physical and will lay the wood two u
eagles2011 Wrote:We got give Rowan some credit they didn't give up .
Jc punishes Rowan county on eagles field : some huge hits and good team work . We should be lucky I don't no what we put into the water but this team is physical and will lay the wood two u

I agree, Rowan played hard the whole game. However, I think it might of had something to do with them jumping up and down on the logo at midfield before the opening kick.
I wasn't there two see that glad jc whipped up on them don't mess with the eagle !
Rowan county was the most physical team JC has played this year. Got to give them credit for not ever giving up during the entire game.
Johnson central is my number 1 team in the mts :1: