Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M'boro @ Danville
Middlesboro leads at half 14-10
Sounds like a good game!
It is but the announcer is killing me! Lol. Loud!!!!
Haha. Is it at Admiral stadium?
Nevermind. Yes, that announcer is horrible to listen too. ALOT of Admiral fans are fed up with him. I am glad to be a Rebel fan.
Score is still the same, 2 turnovers by both teams to start the 3rd.
Middlesboro 21-10 3rd
M'boro 28-10 4th
35-10 M'boro. Neither team can hold on to the ball , bad turnovers by both teams.
35-17 M'boro
42-17 M'boro 4th
Jackets roll. Congrats.
As a Danville fan, congratulations to the Middlesboro football team on their victory tonight. Just like last week when I said the more physical team won between Danville & Somerset, the same is true this time. Middlesboro has a nice team with a physical interior defense that will hit you. The Admirals and really the game in general seemed to have a weird lack of energy. Danville turned the ball over far too much to have a chance to win. I think the Admirals could have more success attacking the edge, but other than a time or two they seem to have chosen not to do so. The loss I can take, the performance of the Danville team is the more disheartening part. Good luck to the Middlesboro team on the rest of the season. Best wishes to the young man who apparently broke his arm. Wishing him a full and speedy recovery.
I told you Mboro fans Danville wouldnt be an easy game. They gave you everything you wanted and more for well over half the game.
Somerset will be waiting.