Thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I will take the Commodores but it will be about a 3 hour game with Air Raid going on from both teams.
Commodores have speed. LCC does not play good against speed. I think PCC may get about 4-5 picks in this game. Since LCC qb has a tendency to throw into double coverage etc. I will take PCC 49 LCC-21.
The_Rock Wrote:I will take the Commodores but it will be about a 3 hour game with Air Raid going on from both teams.

PCC has really kind of kept the ball on the ground as of late and throwing when needed to keep the defense honest and I think its going well for PCC right now and they are peaking...
I believe that Perry is the better team this year. To be honest I look for a down right ugly dog fight next week at Coal Miners' Memorial Stadium between the Black Bears and the Commodores for the district championship. This will be a HUGE game because having the first two rounds at home in the playoffs will be huge because the other district is DANGEROUS from 1 seed to the 4 seed.
PCC by tree fiddy
It is always hard to win at LCC for PCC. Never seem to play their best over there. Ill take Perry in a closer game but pulling away late. PCC 35 LCC 21
Lcc 28 pcc 24
Perry by 2 aTDs if not more take it to the bank
Any updates on this game?
Letcher Central 22 Perry Central 12 end of third.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
bear claw Wrote:I believe that Perry is the better team this year. To be honest I look for a down right ugly dog fight next week at Coal Miners' Memorial Stadium between the Black Bears and the Commodores for the district championship. This will be a HUGE game because having the first two rounds at home in the playoffs will be huge because the other district is DANGEROUS from 1 seed to the 4 seed.

It will be ugly and it will be a dog fight as it will be a pitbull fighting a poodle. There is no way that this game will be close. Running clock second half.
ballboy Wrote:Perry by 2 aTDs if not more take it to the bank

Sounds like I wouldn't let you take anything to the bank.