Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jcms 8th vs belfry 8th rematch 10/5
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I didn't say we were better but we are just as good ether team on a giving night could win i said the best team didn't win that night and it happens that way sometimes but they won and it's over and I'm done talking about.

99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Congrats on the win but no the best team didn't win today it happens sometimes two good teams.

Actually, you did say Belfry was the best team, twice in fact. However, I almost agree with your point. This is how i see it, Belfry is one of the top teams in the state regardless of division. Johnson is also one of the top teams in the state. Johnson is a little deeper and that seems to have been the difference in the 2 games they played this year. In the first game JC made the mistakes and still won. In the second game Belfry made the mistakes and JC won. The only thing that is a bit suprising about the second game is that with the mistakes Belfry made the margin should have been bigger. Tremendous effort by the Belfry defense to keep the game as close as it was. If they played 10 times, I could see Belfry getting the win in 2 or 3 of the games, mainly because i think they may have the best run defense in the state.
Iynalot Wrote:Actually, you did say Belfry was the best team, twice in fact. However, I almost agree with your point. This is how i see it, Belfry is one of the top teams in the state regardless of division. Johnson is also one of the top teams in the state. Johnson is a little deeper and that seems to have been the difference in the 2 games they played this year. In the first game JC made the mistakes and still won. In the second game Belfry made the mistakes and JC won. The only thing that is a bit suprising about the second game is that with the mistakes Belfry made the margin should have been bigger. Tremendous effort by the Belfry defense to keep the game as close as it was. If they played 10 times, I could see Belfry getting the win in 2 or 3 of the games, mainly because i think they may have the best run defense in the state.

I shouldn't even been talking to these guys about this game but my point was it was mistakes that we shouldn't have been making i thank our QB put to much pressure on his self but ether way these are the two best teams in KY.
Both were really good games. I have never seen such hard hitting from young men at that age. With that said both games could have went either way. JC just made a couple more plays than we did. Would love to play them about 5 times a year. All of our boys, JC included would be better off instead of playing others that have no business stepping on the same field as us.