Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
knott co. vs. clay co.
whats your alls predictions my thought is knott co.
Clay County will win, but I think KCC will score on them. I predict CCHS by 16.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

after a tough loss agianst sheldon clark i think they will buckle down and get to business early in this game.
kcc-38
cchs-26
KCC will not be able to stop the Clay Co. passing attack. Clay Co. big in this one.
true kcc doesnt have that good of a secondary... but i think that the coaches will prepare the kids well enough to atleast slow the clay county's passing assault... espically by the way the defensive line has been playing... i expect they will keep pressure on the qb all night long.
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:true kcc doesnt have that good of a secondary... but i think that the coaches will prepare the kids well enough to atleast slow the clay county's passing assault... espically by the way the defensive line has been playing... i expect they will keep pressure on the qb all night long.

I Think it Will Be Up to Kcc's Defense to Win This Ball Game..... There Denfensive line Looked ok against sheldon clark but they need to move quicker and come off the ball.....Look 4 Kcc's D-Line to Put Alot of Pressure on Clay's Passing Game....im Sure Coach Beder And the Rest of the Coachin Staff will motivate Them for this Game...and Another Reason why i think Kcc's D-line will Do Good is Because they R Prolly Ticked off After the way Sheldon clark did them....I Go Kcc-27 Clay-20
Last year this game was close early, and the final score was really not indicative of how close the game was IMO. I think that KCC can play with Clay County if they limit turnovers and penalties. I think it would take an almost perfect game for them to win this game, but I think it will be close.

Louisville Fan Wrote:I Think it Will Be Up to Kcc's Defense to Win This Ball Game..... There Denfensive line Looked ok against sheldon clark but they need to move quicker and come off the ball.....Look 4 Kcc's D-Line to Put Alot of Pressure on Clay's Passing Game....im Sure Coach Beder And the Rest of the Coachin Staff will motivate Them for this Game...and Another Reason why i think Kcc's D-line will Do Good is Because they R Prolly Ticked off After the way Sheldon clark did them....I Go Kcc-27 Clay-20

i agree with u... kcc d-line really got nailed pretty hard... them boys just gotta keep working and dont let up and stay low and fire off the ball and i think they will b fine.... i no kcc has the talent to win agianst clay but i am not sure that everyone of them will play to their full patential... they r gonna b fighting mad :devilflam
and i do wish everyone would quit talking about last year and years before that.....
new year... new feild..... new attitude!!!!
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:and i do wish everyone would quit talking about last year and years before that.....
new year... new feild..... new attitude!!!!
If KCC can compete against teams that are considered "descent," then they will get the "respect they deserve. But as of now, they beat teams that Middle-schools can beat and lose big to descent teams. I do know that they have improved and I think they will make the playoffs, but history is relavant in determining the future.

I have to take Clay County in this one, but it will be better than years past. Clay County by 14!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
im sry guys i still dont see this going down like u all are saying.... i dont think knott will b able to stop clay from passing very well.... but i know that clay will not stop bobby owens from running over them with wes laferty lead blocking for him.
im gonna take clay co. on this one by 16
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:im sry guys i still dont see this going down like u all are saying.... i dont think knott will b able to stop clay from passing very well.... but i know that clay will not stop bobby owens from running over them with wes laferty lead blocking for him.
KCC will score 20+ points and will stay in the game, this will not be a blowout IMO.

I Remember Last year Kcc Lost There Fb Wes Lafferty I Say He Wants Revenge,....so i think Kcc's backfield will have a excellent game agains clay
Louisville Fan Wrote:I Remember Last year Kcc Lost There Fb Wes Lafferty I Say He Wants Revenge,....so i think Kcc's backfield will have a excellent game agains clay

yes one of my cusins play for kcc and he told me that wes said that hey really wants to pay them back for last year... and i look for the coach to give him the opprotunity!
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:but i know that clay will not stop bobby owens from running over them with wes laferty lead blocking for him.

i agree! but Clay's Passing game is good this yr is gonna be tough to stop, Zach Lewis Qb for them threw 12tds in the last 2 games so its gonna be tough so KC secondary has 2 pick it up....GO KCC!!!!!
MVP2 Wrote:i agree! but Clay's Passing game is good this yr is gonna be tough to stop, Zach Lewis Qb for them threw 12tds in the last 2 games so its gonna be tough so KC secondary has 2 pick it up....GO KCC!!!!!
It will be a shootout with Clay County's passing offense against KCC's rushing offense, neither team has a very good defense, so alot of points will be scored.

I agree with you TheBrahmaBull
I take clay co just because I don't know much about knotts co.
I've played against clay co and they weren't a terrible team.
kcc defence is decent.... but they do lack backfeild... they do have some talented coners and saftys but they r still working on it.... it will b tough and they will have to step up and take control of the game early
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:kcc defence is decent.... but they do lack backfeild... they do have some talented coners and saftys but they r still working on it.... it will b tough and they will have to step up and take control of the game early

I Agree They Have to Shut Clay Down on Defense....Its Goin to Be Up to There Lineman to Put Pressure on Lewis and then let the Secondary and Linebackers Do the Rest....Everyone Has Been Sayin Kcc's D-line is 1 of the BEst in the Mtns. Well Lets See How they Do against Clay i didn't get to see the Sheldon Clark Game but i heard they did ok but was over powered....im Goin to the Game Thursday so ima Take Knott By 3:devilflam
I know that clay has good passing game and kcc has no secondery but i think its going to be the D-line to win this game. They play hard there strong big and can knock boys around. Don't be surprised to see Ron Christan #74 make some tackles in the backfeild or even get a fumble rec. Jason Green #72 will also make a couple big plays but i see kcc coming out on top in this one.

KCC-28
Clay-20
Kcc_26 Wrote:I know that clay has good passing game and kcc has no secondery but i think its going to be the D-line to win this game. They play hard there strong big and can knock boys around. Don't be surprised to see Ron Christan #74 make some tackles in the backfeild or even get a fumble rec. Jason Green #72 will also make a couple big plays but i see kcc coming out on top in this one.

KCC-28
Clay-20

Didn't That Christian Kid Get 2 Fumble Rec. Against Sheldon Clark??? Wat Grade is he in?
Yeah he played great against clark he had 2 fumble rec. and now has a total of 4 i think this kid will be a great player and even be able to play at the next level later on to come but yeah he is a sophmore he is Good to be that young.
Kcc_26 Wrote:Yeah he played great against clark he had 2 fumble rec. and now has a total of 4 i think this kid will be a great player and even be able to play at the next level later on to come but yeah he is a sophmore he is Good to be that young.

Well ill Be Going To Watch This Game Against Clay And i hope To See this Christian Kid in The Back Feild....Wouldn't it be good 4 KCC if He Got a Fumble and ran it back for a Td ....How Tall Is He and How Much Does he Weight?
He is about 6'2 6'3 and about 325
Kcc_26 Wrote:He is about 6'2 6'3 and about 325

Pretty Big Guy But.....Is He SLow???? im Goin to be lookin Out after him in the Game Thursday Since alot of ppl Talk about this Christan kid...wat time does the game start
this christian kid is always there to clean stuff up in the back feild but i havent saw him cause any... he is only a sophimore and he is doing great.... but i wanna see how many he can cause not how many he can recover.
7:30