Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is BGR really down this year?
For those of you who may be used to seeing my antics in the football threads, I'm back and I'm here to raise some. A while back we were discussing the site being down compared to previous years. I have a vivid memory, and this year it feels like I can't even make a post in the football threads and look away for any length of time before I have to go searching for the thread due to all the posts taking place. Overall visits to the site may be a little down, but I feel this site still remains supreme.

Or maybe everyone is just so excited to see the Wideshow back that they're all posting again. Confusednicker:
Yes, there is no one to hate anymore. SOOOOO, I'm glad your back, business is going to pick up now
There are very few good "trolls" on this site.
Couple that with the fact that most KY teams really suck this year and its hard to keep a good convo going.
Hell, ive been posting about teams ive never even seen play just to get people riled up Confusednicker:
It's a gift Gut has!

Wink
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:There are very few good "trolls" on this site.

Which is why everyone should check out BGR's newest trolling seminars!

1. How to rile up the NFL boards, even when your team sucks - by RunItUpTheGut

2. Creating threads for the HS football boards to get everyone down your throat - WideRight05

3. Getting under someone's skin by using poor grammar - Vector & 4_Real

4. Use of multiple accounts to pat yourself on the back and get ahead in the argument - Wildcatk23

5. Proper trolling of the NBA forums - Always use the Miami Heat - Stardust

6. How to own Heckel and Jeckel when they try to attack you on the message boards - Bob Seger
Wide!!!! Those are wonderful, and spot on!
When can I take the classes???
Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:Which is why everyone should check out BGR's newest trolling seminars!

1. How to rile up the NFL boards, even when your team sucks - by RunItUpTheGut

2. Creating threads for the HS football boards to get everyone down your throat - WideRight05

3. Getting under someone's skin by using poor grammar - Vector & 4_Real

4. Use of multiple accounts to pat yourself on the back and get ahead in the argument - Wildcatk23

5. Proper trolling of the NBA forums - Always use the Miami Heat - Stardust

6. How to own Heckel and Jeckel when they try to attack you on the message boards - Bob Seger

Who won the Superbowl last year??? :biggrin:
panther nation Wrote:When can I take the classes???
Confusednicker:

You couldn't afford mine.
Don't flatter yourself!!
Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Who won the Superbowl last year??? :biggrin:

Gut, it will not be long before you will be saying "who won the Super Bowl in 2012". Just like I am saying "who won the Super Bowl in 1985".

Confusednicker:
^
Dont worry, were a lock for the playoffs. Are stiffest competetion is the bungles and im not worried about that. We just got to get everything worked out before then.
All of the boards I post on are really slow and have been for a while now.
That darn twitter, fb, nicer weather so people are outside, and some I'm sure who no longer have internet access in a crap economy.

I'm on less because I'm outside more due to baseball season and work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:All of the boards I post on are really slow and have been for a while now.

Dusty made a statement a couple of years ago I remember and that was that forums and message boards are not an exception when it comes to fading social media. I think he was dead on.

Like it or not, things come and they go. I never had a facebook, and I couldn't tell you hardly anybody im close with that still keeps up with it, and you know how big it was 7 or 8 years ago, just like myspace.
Things like twitter, etc, will all see there final days. Good part about sports forums is that its something new every year, new fans, new parents, new players, etc, so I strongly feel we have a good chance.
Deader than Fried Chicken.....
rehashing and recycling gets old after awhile
Suppose a Jim Belushi pep talk wouldn't help...Confusednicker:

My apologies in advance to my christian brethren on the language!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I think we will all see major posting from many come football season.

I watch the CFL and Arena but sadly many do not.

I also listen to a crap load of minor league baseball games but again many do not.

Be nice of those who did posted on them/

The UFC is another sporting event I like to watch but again not many post on it.