3. Hazard
4. Cordia
5. Letcher County Central
6. Wolfe County
7. Buckhorn
8. Breathitt County
9. Estill County
10. Leslie County

1. Camron Justice- 6'2" Jr. (Knott County Central)
2. Braxton Beverly- 5'11" Soph. (Perry County Central)
3. Justin Johnson- 6'7" Sr. (Perry County Central)
4. Christen Cunningham- 6'0 Sr. (Cordia)
5. Chris Hudson- 6'7" Sr. (Hazard)
6. Wesley Noble- 6'5" Sr. (Breathitt County)
7. Evan Hall- 6'7" Jr. (Knott County Central)
8. Josh Hollan- 6'1" Sr. (Hazard)
9. Anthony Tagaloa- 6'1" Sr. (Cordia)
10. Simon Christon- 6'3" Jr. (Knott County Central)

Of course this dose not account for any new players at PCC Cordia and KCC but i still believe it is mostly accurate. It shocked me to see Braxton in front of Justin though.
dore20 Wrote:Cats Pause 14th Region Rankings
1. Knott County Central
2. Perry County Central
3. Hazard
4. Cordia
5. Letcher County Central
6. Wolfe County
7. Buckhorn
8. Breathitt County
9. Estill County
10. Leslie County

1. Camron Justice- 6'2" Jr. (Knott County Central)
2. Braxton Beverly- 5'11" Soph. (Perry County Central)
3. Justin Johnson- 6'7" Sr. (Perry County Central)
4. Christen Cunningham- 6'0 Sr. (Cordia)
5. Chris Hudson- 6'7" Sr. (Hazard)
6. Wesley Noble- 6'5" Sr. (Breathitt County)
7. Evan Hall- 6'7" Jr. (Knott County Central)
8. Josh Hollan- 6'1" Sr. (Hazard)
9. Anthony Tagaloa- 6'1" Sr. (Cordia)
10. Simon Christon- 6'3" Jr. (Knott County Central)

Of course this dose not account for any new players at PCC Cordia and KCC but i still believe it is mostly accurate. It shocked me to see Braxton in front of Justin though.

It is usually a local person who writes this for the cat pause don't put much stock in it until you know who wrote it.
John Henson from harlancountysports.com is the one who done it.
Strikeout King Wrote:John Henson from harlancountysports.com is the one who done it.

He does a great job with the 13th region, so I would think the 14th would be real accurate
Yea but i think the coaches do vote on the 14th region, correct me if im wrong.
dore20 Wrote:Yea but i think the coaches do vote on the 14th region, correct me if im wrong.

You are correct and it is usually done in the summer so it is hard to gauge teams with the amount of recruiting and transfers that is going on in the 14th region at this time.
Coaches do vote in both the 13th and 14th regions and the votes are taken during summer basketball in June.
You used to be able to get a great idea of what everyone had then, but as was pointed out in the previous post that is difficult with recruiting season extending into the fall in the 14th.
Hudson from Hazard is a great athlete, but should not be as high as Knoble. I believe the Knoble kid is one of the best kept secrets in the state. Kids like him often get overlooked, especially with all the recent craziness in the 14th. The 14th is loaded with individual talent. I can not see many other regions with better individual talent than the 14th. On another note, has there ever been a player in the 14th region area get D-1 offers in both basketball and football. The reason I ask is because the Hudson kid will probably get offers in both.
PCC, KCC and Cordia, dont really matter which one, will change the 14th regions rep at the state tourney this year. I believe who ever wins the region will make it to the final four or farther at the sweet 16. Of course i hope it is PCC though.
Seems pretty accurate. Justice Kid is the real deal.