Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 48 Lincoln Co 21
Nice game Jags, good to see after a loss. We had our MLB back, but, Nelson was limited in his role. Blair, McFadden and Hodges all played well. Next we go to Madison-Southern, we will need everyone to play their best against Harris.
Nice bounce back win for Jags.
Nice win jags. Good luck next week.
Proud of our Jags!! Blair had 318 yards rushing and McFanden had 160!! Good job by the O-Line opening up the holes!! Now onto to Madison Southern, should be an Awesome game next Friday.
Jags will need to run the ball well to keep Harris off the field. Bad things happen when he gets touches.
Great win for the Jags!!! Congratulations!

Good luck next week against Madison Southern. Harris is the real deal; NL's offense needs to eat up some time!!!
Nelson I don't think he even play in this game.Confusedhh:
Nelson will need to be healthy for the Jags against Madison Southern.
To be honest, Lincoln is no pushover.
This was a good showing by North.

I think SW gets that 4 spot over Lincoln.
How has North Laurel looked this season? District title chances? Region?
If NL can get people in key roles completely healthy, they could go pretty far. Blair/Nelson are different type players what one can't do the other can on the field. Blair, is a bulldozer type kid, hard to stop by just an average player, you better be really strong and able to wrap him up or he is going to run over/around/or thru you! Nelson, has the great speed, and that McFadden kid, I noticed last night, he got a step on the defense he was gone, he is a lot faster than I thought he was. Exciting watching North Laurel this year, my family is loving it!
LWC Wrote:How has North Laurel looked this season? District title chances? Region?

Zero chance at District now, and not much better chance at Region unless they make a great run.

That district will be Pulaski, Madison Southern, North, and probably Southwestern.
North will have to go on the road in the first round to Perry most likely, then will face Pulaski at Pulaski in the second round and if they do get past that, they'll have to play either Madison Southern or Harlan County in the region championship.
North is good, but they picked a bad year to try and win region. Best district 7 has been since the realignment.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Zero chance at District now, and not much better chance at Region unless they make a great run.

That district will be Pulaski, Madison Southern, North, and probably Southwestern.
North will have to go on the road in the first round to Perry most likely, then will face Pulaski at Pulaski in the second round and if they do get past that, they'll have to play either Madison Southern or Harlan County in the region championship.
North is good, but they picked a bad year to try and win region. Best district 7 has been since the realignment.

I would think that Perry and North would probably be a pickem maybe Perry giving up 3 point because they are at home.
^
It should be a good game, thats for sure.
I wouldnt be surprised to see North take it, but it will be at PCC.
District 7 8
Pulaski. Harlan Co.
Madison Southern. PCC
North Laurel. LCC
Lincoln/ SW. Whitley

1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3
1 and 2 play at home in round 1
District 7 has home field in championship of the region.
^
IMHO, both district are pretty much already set in stone except for the 3/4 spot in District 8 between Letcher and Whitley.

I think it will look like this...

District 7
(4) Whitley County @ (1) Pulaski County
(3) North Laurel @ (2) Perry Central

(4) Southwestern @ (1) Harlan County
(3) Letcher County @ (2) Madison Southern

To be honest, id rather Whitley get the 4 seed and go to Pulaski then get the 3 seed and go back to Madison Southern. Weve already seen what they done to us.
I'll take Lincoln as the fourth seed in District 7, and perhaps Letcher as second in District 8.
HDE Wrote:I'll take Lincoln as the fourth seed in District 7, and perhaps Letcher as second in District 8.

Its defnitely possible.
I think Lincoln is having one of the better years theyve had in a while, but they have the misfortune of catching the best overall district 7 ive seen.
I think SW beats Lincoln for the 4 spot, but it should be a good game.

I dont see Letcher beating Perry. I think Letcher is very capable of beating Whitley and probably will. As i said before though, i would almost rather go to Pulaski then to get Madison Southern again. Wierd things happen in the playoffs, but we just cant touch Harris, and it will be hard for anyone to.

One thing i forgot to add earlier, was that in that opposing region, Anderson and Franklin are at the top of there district, but im not sure what to make of the other district. South Oldham, Cooper, and Conner have all struggled recently, but I think South Oldham is the best team. The kicker is that there an undefeated Scott team thats already beat Cooper or Conner one, and will most likely play South Oldham for the district title friday. That Region is pretty tough to.
Its untelling who will get to Bowling Green out of the East.
What is Nelson's status? Will he be ready to go full tilt this week?