Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell County 47 Rockcastle County 13
Good game. Glad to see the normal handshake following the game!
What happened in the 2nd half? Heard it was tied 13-13 at that point. Did rock turn it over a lot? Or did Russell make some big adjustments?
panther nation Wrote:What happened in the 2nd half? Heard it was tied 13-13 at that point. Did rock turn it over a lot? Or did Russell make some big adjustments?

Defensive adjustments that shut down Rock and Fletcher turned it up on offense the second half. By the way, score was 19-13 at half.
Congrats to Russell County
I was impressed with how hard the Rockets played. Fletcher was definitely the player of the game. He ran the ball very well (stats?) and the catch he made on the jump ball over about four defenders was an awesome play!
The Rockets gave the Lakers all they wanted in the first half of this game, but the Lakers came out and took care of business in the 2nd. Rock did make a great goal line stand in the third quarter. They played hard the entire game, and held their own for much of it.

Fletcher had a great game. Congrats Lakers! ......1-0
That catch was awesome you need to send that in to ESPN
Sounds like the Rock ran out of gas.
I think if the Rockets have a decent quarterback to come in next season ,they will be a good team. Great hard fought game lastnight, Rock gave the Lakers a good challenge ,I for one am glad. I think it could be Rock in second place behind Lakers in district this season, good luck Rockets rest of season. GO LAKERS.
I hope Russell makes a good playoff run ,, As for the rock I am biting my tongue its hard to watch em lose but its even harder when your boy is on the team and not well I will hush now Good luck Russell
Saw some bright spots for rock, but just couldn't match up with Russell. Rock needs to run #45 a little more. Didnt really understand not giving to him on short yardage situations. but any way good luck to the lakers hope you guys keep it rolling.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Saw some bright spots for rock, but just couldn't match up with Russell. Rock needs to run #45 a little more. Didnt really understand not giving to him on short yardage situations. but any way good luck to the lakers hope you guys keep it rolling.

Thanks guys from Russell County, think Rock played a good game and had your boys not be so young then the second half may have been a little different. The bright spots are there, and hard work in the weight room will make your boys a force to contend with as they mature.