Congrats Ads!
Awesome win! Congrats!
Wow Danville finally beats somerset..
GOOD WIN.:Thumbs:
WOW! Did not expect to see that!

Anyone got details on this one?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Ads back from the dead. We may have written their obituary to early.
I said they were capable of winning with the skill player talent they have. Grey, Ford and Ray but I also said they would not win. Actually didn't even give them much chance despite being a rivalry game so nothing but kudos to the ADS. Big big win !!!
Gotta admit, this one shocks me..Congrats Danville..
Jumpers will need and I think will bounce back. Just like everyone else, surprised by the outcome. I think the Somerset players feel the same way. Maybe they underestimated the Ads, I'm not sure.

On the other hand, good win for Danville.. Congrats.
Somerset had a crumbling game.... That number 1 out for a quarter and the qb on crutches at the end of the game? I heard it was messy...
Jumpers just seemed to shoot themselves in the foot all night with Penalties and Turnovers...Danville exploited Somerset D by running right at them and then hitting a couple of wide open passes for TD's

Danville seems to have been building all year towards this game, Jumpers took another step back. 2 steps forward then 1 step back.

Congrats Ads!
I think the bunnies bouncing back is over!!! They should win next week but I don't see them beating middlesboro. I thought they were better then this!

Congrats admirals!!
Danville wanted it more.
Quite simply Danville came to play and Somerset did not. The players seemed lifeless from the time they came out on the field. Very poor effort in what was the biggest game of the season. Extremely disappointing. The team acted entitled--like they thought Danville was supposed to lay down because they saw the gold helmets. #1 and #14 played their hearts out but a lot of the team seemed like they'd rather be anywhere but on the field.
Congrats to The ads! And Clay.
Can someone please explain the east to me. Every time I think I get something figured out over there everything changes.
The result of this game totally surprises me!!!
mtn king, im waiting for you.

So you remember, our little wager was that i said Corbin would compete in a close game with Wayne, that Danville would beat Mboro, and Corbin would put up a running clock on Bell. Well, considering Corbin manhandled Danville, are we a little worried?
I just don't get this Somerset team, you never know which team is going to show up.
Cong: to Danville, Somerset walked on the field and walked off the field. Not ready to play and it cost in many ways. Good Win for new coach and his team.
Overated Somerset Danville to much speed I guess but somerset Overated.
Somerset has been totally unpredictable this year.
Congrats on the victory over a well balanced team
With this team I wouldn't be surprised by a state title appearance or a 1st round playoff exit. Hopefully there will be some soul searching in the coming weeks. I'll go on and say that the 9 game schedule has me really concerned right about now.
mysonis55 Wrote:Can someone please explain the east to me. Every time I think I get something figured out over there everything changes.

From what I saw last night you can just plan on seeing NCC in Bowling Green again this season. Neither one of those teams is capable of going up north and playing with the Thoroughbreds.
Somerset did not take the field with the same demeanor of recent years. As said above they just walked on.... that was an obvious difference before the game ever started. Danville's line did a good job upfront. Somerset did not look nearly as physical or athletic in the line as in recent years and as a team they certainly did not deliver the intimidating hits or play with the intimidating physicality that they have against Danville over the past 4-5 years. This time the ADS were more physical team. Danville did a lot of things well: FB had a great game 110 yds., #8 had a great all around game, line played with passion and the secondary played the pass well. #12 made 2 very athletic catches for 74 yards. Clearly one of the most talented kids on the field. Wish he could touch the ball 5-6 times a game. Big win for the ADS. Great win for Coach Clevenger.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:mtn king, im waiting for you.

So you remember, our little wager was that i said Corbin would compete in a close game with Wayne, that Danville would beat Mboro, and Corbin would put up a running clock on Bell. Well, considering Corbin manhandled Danville, are we a little worried?

Comparing scores to predict outcomes is hard to do. Since Corbin destroyed Danville you'd think they'd do even worse to Somerset. But then what about the Redhounds struggling with a Southwestern team that Somerset beat? So many variables from week to week when dealing with high school kids.
mysonis55 Wrote:Can someone please explain the east to me. Every time I think I get something figured out over there everything changes.

Mysonis55 every time I pick somerset in pick'em they lose.I'm going to quit listen to these somerset fan and CELLKING LOL :HitWall:
This district is so unpredictable it could come down to a tie breaker. But Middlesboro is the favorite now.
KyFootballFanatic Wrote:Somerset did not take the field with the same demeanor of recent years. As said above they just walked on.... that was an obvious difference before the game ever started. Danville's line did a good job upfront. Somerset did not look nearly as physical or athletic in the line as in recent years and as a team they certainly did not deliver the intimidating hits or play with the intimidating physicality that they have against Danville over the past 4-5 years. This time the ADS were more physical team. Danville did a lot of things well: FB had a great game 110 yds., #8 had a great all around game, line played with passion and the secondary played the pass well. #12 made 2 very athletic catches for 74 yards. Clearly one of the most talented kids on the field. Wish he could touch the ball 5-6 times a game. Big win for the ADS. Great win for Coach Clevenger.

I think Danville realized there wasn't a Slaughter on the field anymore.:Sad04: