Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 44 Paintsville 7
OffTheHook Wrote:The above statement is what got the reply. It was uncalled for.

No sore loser here.

The above statement had nothing to do with you or any person from Paintsville. That statement was for all the people all year and even last year after the championships that said Fairview was done because of all the players they would lose. In particular it was for another poster on BGR who is also a friend of mine who in a discussion earlier in the week said that Fairview was down and Paintsville would win this game because of what they did in the Pikeville game. If you look at all the Fairview threads this year people were always looking for a reason for Fairview to lose and you will see that I was always picking em to win. I got to see Fairview a few times this year and I knew they would be good. I also follow Fairview not just Lawrence County because I have some family that live in the area and a nephew that goes to Fairview High School. I think you were reading something into it because you wanted it to be something. :Thumbs:
This comment has been deleted by Alfus21.
WideRight05 Wrote:This comment has been deleted by Alfus21.

???????
:pondering:
Do-double-gg Wrote:???????
:pondering:

This comment has been deleted by Alfus21.
E's Army Wrote:Expect more of the same in coming years from Fairview. Bunch of good young kids including a freshmen class of 22. They are on verge of being the best program in the East in 1A. Nobody else in East can put 70 kids in uniform. Mayfield is likely to bump up to 2A in 2015 looking at the enrollment numbers. 1A should become more competitive. New Cath may be dropping. Beechwood/NewCath could be wars.

I have watched Fairview's Middle School team play for the past three years. They have been mediocre at best. Do they have another middle school that feeds into their high school? It's amazing how the level of talent and number of players improve so drastically once they reach the high school level. Whatever they are doing, they are doing well.
^^it's called beating the system. Pretty confident most single A schools could do the same if they had kids from three different states. Fair...no. Smart...yes, as long as you can get by with it.