Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry central vs Whitley co updates
PCC 39
Whitley 15
Whitley getting worse. PCC getting better
I would have thought that Whitley County would be able to put up more of a fight than that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:I would have thought that Whitley County would be able to put up more of a fight than that.

It is difficult for teams that have not had a lot of success during the year to fight back when bad things happen in a game. I have played on teams that had a difficult time winning, and it is frustrating to say the least.Good Luck Whitley!!!
I am confused. Has Perry got that much better or is Whitely that bad? I don't know, don't have a clue, just curious.
Perry is getting better with every game and not just offensively but defensively as well.. But I will admit tonight it sickened me to see a running clock and I have a cousin who should of played not get in the game until 44 seconds and on a kickoff at that.. I also think its running the score up when you do not take your starters out..
bear claw Wrote:I am confused. Has Perry got that much better or is Whitely that bad? I don't know, don't have a clue, just curious.

Whitley has definitely fallen on some hard times with some unfortunate injuries and such, but I think this outcome should have been expected looking at comparative scores with the Rock.
bac2369 Wrote:Perry is getting better with every game and not just offensively but defensively as well.. But I will admit tonight it sickened me to see a running clock and I have a cousin who should of played not get in the game until 44 seconds and on a kickoff at that.. I also think its running the score up when you do not take your starters out..
was the final actually 67-22 like the scoreboard says??? And the starters were still in there?? If so, wow......
Demarcus ware Wrote:was the final actually 67-22 like the scoreboard says??? And the starters were still in there?? If so, wow......

Some where in there like Nathan Pray and The Toomer kid on defense.. They were subs but some starters were in..
Yes that was the score..
All I can say is WOW. Perry might be the team to beat in our district. They might be the dark horse. Guess we will just have to see. They do have to come to Coal Miners' Memorial Stadium, Needham Saylor Field on Senior night to play the Black Bears.
Just for kicks, it is to be known that Ysidro didnt even play for Whitley.

Pretty much, Whitley hasnt had a starting backfield all season, but with this defense it wouldnt matter. I would imagine this is the most points ever given up by a whitley team in a season and we still have 4 games left.
Ill let you guys in on a little secret.
Whitleys defense is designed only to stop Harlan County.
Its been in the works for a year now. That is the only game where a win is needed Confusednicker:
bear claw Wrote:All I can say is WOW. Perry might be the team to beat in our district. They might be the dark horse. Guess we will just have to see. They do have to come to Coal Miners' Memorial Stadium, Needham Saylor Field on Senior night to play the Black Bears.

I dunno but a home playoff game is my prediction because they are most definitely peaking....
The Whitley Qb took a few good shots in this game especially one by the garry kid for perry.
bac2369 Wrote:Perry is getting better with every game and not just offensively but defensively as well.. But I will admit tonight it sickened me to see a running clock and I have a cousin who should of played not get in the game until 44 seconds and on a kickoff at that.. I also think its running the score up when you do not take your starters out..

To be honest, it doesnt bother me one bit.
If PCC could have scored a 100, they should have. Its our fault for not stopping them. I have nothing wrong with it, so long as they know we allowed to do the same in the future.
With a 36 point spread for a running clock, its hard to score anyways.

As for your cousin, im sorry to hear. If anything, this entire season has been dissapointing, and im believing a little more every day that major changes will be happening at the end of the season.
Perry will most likely get North Laurel at home in the first round.
Thats not an easy out. If i was a guessing man, id say North would be considered the favorite, but it would probably be a decent game.
I think PC, HC and MS cruise in the first round.
GUT, you coming to the WC/HC game next week???? I want my hotdog. Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:To be honest, it doesnt bother me one bit.
If PCC could have scored a 100, they should have. Its our fault for not stopping them. I have nothing wrong with it, so long as they know we allowed to do the same in the future.
With a 36 point spread for a running clock, its hard to score anyways.

As for your cousin, im sorry to hear. If anything, this entire season has been dissapointing, and im believing a little more every day that major changes will be happening at the end of the season.

Still games like this when there is a running clock is when you get younger kids playing time because possibly they may need them if injuries happen. I am sorry too because kids need game time too get game speed experience.. Point is there are other kids beside my cousin, they work hard in practice everyday just as anyone else.
^
I agree.
Im ready for some change...
Demarcus ware Wrote:GUT, you coming to the WC/HC game next week???? I want my hotdog. Confusednicker:

HELL no. Confusednicker:
I have a feeling you will be there lurking around somewhere....
bac2369 Wrote:The Whitley Qb took a few good shots in this game especially one by the garry kid for perry.

It wasn't really a hard shot. The QB got right up. He was 1 of the few bright spots for the Colonels. Was Garry #14? How is he ? He was laying on the ground hurt a few plays after the tackle on the QB.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I have a feeling you will be there lurking around somewhere....

Ill send you a check for the hotdog.
Its cheaper than the price of admission, and the game wont be worth that Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ill send you a check for the hotdog.
Its cheaper than the price of admission, and the game wont be worth that Confusednicker:
:hilarious:
Gut, you need to come and we need to hug and make up. A manly hug not girly hug. Confusednicker: