Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryle 14 - Boone 7 FINAL
Final from Union

Sloppy game for the playoff to see who will travel to McCraken County in nov.

Big win for Ryle despite some troubles a QB.

But I'll take the W!
Feel sorry for Boone but all there missing is a QB.
TNT, I did not believe the comments that Ryle would not put up points, but they really are struggling. I hope they get things turned around. NKY is better football when Ryle is RYLE!
Me too STARDUST... They switched QBs again tonight and switched multiple times in the game to a variation of the Wildcat essentially with Hill taking snaps.

A lot of penalties on the OLine which played more consistent tonight but who knows if the line will look the same next week (ConfusedhhSmile

Some signs of life with Woolf who has really became a feature back for them the past 3 weeks. Going both ways as much as he does wears on him but he continues to keep some hope for Ryle. The kid does all he can to win.

But the QB they keep trying to put in cannot throw. He threw one Td that was nice but his other completions were very low or high. Boone picked him off twice but they also dropped 3 other interceptions that were thrown directly to them.

If Ryle would pick a QB for more than a game or half game they might see more consistency come to there O.

Ryle also ran a nickel package most of the night and it looked great. I am looking forward to seeing it Saturday at Cov Cath because the players they have fit the scheme perfectly.

Looks brighter but not by much Boone is (0-7) but the rivalry is still there and those Boone kids were going all out on every play to try and win.
Stardust Wrote:TNT, I did not believe the comments that Ryle would not put up points, but they really are struggling. I hope they get things turned around. NKY is better football when Ryle is RYLE!

So true!
TNT, I hope we can meet at the CCHS/Ryle game! I'll be on the sideline taking pics for the Camels website!
Ryan Woolf 30 carries 159 yds 1 Td

Id also like to point out that Boone had absolute Giant kids huge line, the JV line is huge. They have a tackle that's 6'7" 310 and no it's not fudged numbers lol. Id say with a full season with the new defensive and offensive schemes Boone will return to power especially when there QB is healthy and Floyd can return to his actual position.
Congrat to Ryle on the victory and congrats to my good little buddy Sophmore Jake Hiles. Keep playing hard!
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Ryan Woolf 30 carries 159 yds 1 Td

Id also like to point out that Boone had absolute Giant kids huge line, the JV line is huge. They have a tackle that's 6'7" 310 and no it's not fudged numbers lol. Id say with a full season with the new defensive and offensive schemes Boone will return to power especially when there QB is healthy and Floyd can return to his actual position.

Is his name Brannen McDonald? Used to coach him in B-Ball.
Yessir they said it's his first year playing football lol.

Ryle 14, Boone County 7
Junior Ryan Woolf rushed for 159 yards on 30 carries and a key fourth-quarter touchdown and Ryle held Boone County to 129 yards total offense in a Class 6A, District 6 game.

Woolf’s 1-yard TD run put Ryle (2-5 overall, 1-1 district) up 14-0 midway through the fourth quarter.

Boone County (0-7, 0-2) cut it to 14-7 on a 57-yard TD pass from junior quarterback Aaron Floyd to senior Kayne Westhoff with just over three minutes left, but Ryle was able to run out the clock and Boone County never got the ball back.

Senior Ryan Hill added 74 yards rushing for Ryle and also caught a six-yard TD pass from junior quarterback Ryan Rytlewski, who completed 8 of 14 passes for 88 yards.

Boone County 0 0 0 7 - 7
Ryle 0 7 0 7 - 14
R-Hill 6 pass from Rytlewski (Bouvin kick)
R-Woolf 1 run (Bouvin kick)
BC-Westhoff 57 pass from Floyd (O’Hara kick)
Records: Boone County 0-7, 0-2 Class 6, District 6; Ryle 2-5, 1-1.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Yessir they said it's his first year playing football lol.

Ryle 14, Boone County 7
Junior Ryan Woolf rushed for 159 yards on 30 carries and a key fourth-quarter touchdown and Ryle held Boone County to 129 yards total offense in a Class 6A, District 6 game.

Woolf’s 1-yard TD run put Ryle (2-5 overall, 1-1 district) up 14-0 midway through the fourth quarter.

Boone County (0-7, 0-2) cut it to 14-7 on a 57-yard TD pass from junior quarterback Aaron Floyd to senior Kayne Westhoff with just over three minutes left, but Ryle was able to run out the clock and Boone County never got the ball back.

Senior Ryan Hill added 74 yards rushing for Ryle and also caught a six-yard TD pass from junior quarterback Ryan Rytlewski, who completed 8 of 14 passes for 88 yards.

Boone County 0 0 0 7 - 7
Ryle 0 7 0 7 - 14
R-Hill 6 pass from Rytlewski (Bouvin kick)
R-Woolf 1 run (Bouvin kick)
BC-Westhoff 57 pass from Floyd (O’Hara kick)
Records: Boone County 0-7, 0-2 Class 6, District 6; Ryle 2-5, 1-1.

He played last year. He is one big drink of water.