Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands 77 - Harrison County 0 final
Final
Highlands being Highlands
Idiot! Camels announcer at halftime announced Harrison 21 - HHS 0! The crown (SK & CCHS) went nuts!!! Of course, he said "Gotcha", that the score was actually 41-0 at the half, and there was a tremendous grown..... Congrats to the Birds in a "no-brainer"
Stardust Wrote:Idiot! Camels announcer at halftime announced Harrison 21 - HHS 0! The crown (SK & CCHS) went nuts!!! Of course, he said "Gotcha", that the score was actually 41-0 at the half, and there was a tremendous grown..... Congrats to the Birds in a "no-brainer"

An April fools joke in October..... I'd say he's been waiting to do that all season.
Highlands won its 40th straight game and 89th in the last 90 games against Kentucky schools with the Class 4A, District 7 victory behind four first-half touchdown passes from senior quarterback Drew Houliston and five second-half touchdown passes by junior Beau Hoge.

It’s the Bluebirds third straight win over Harrison County since districts were re-aligned in 2011 and those three wins have come by a combined score of 214-10.

Houliston completed 11 of 14 passes for 249 yards all in the first half and Hoge was 9 of 10 for 190 yards all in the second half.

Highlands had 441 yards total offense, 439 of it through the air.

The Bluebirds also got a 68-yard punt return for a touchdown by junior Jensen Feggins and a 60-yard fumble return by Grayson Heck and held Harrison County to 185 total yards.

Harrison Co. 0 0 0 0 — 0
Highlands 35 7 21 14 — 77
H–Harris 26 pass from Houliston (Dougherty kick)

H–Harris 25 pass from Houliston (Dougherty kick)

H–Veneman 9 pass from Houliston (Dougherty kick)

H–Feggins 68 punt return (Dougherty kick)

H–Grayson Heck 60 fumble return (Dougherty kick)

H–Veneman 29 pass from Houliston (Dougherty kick)

H–Brockett 14 pass from Hoge (Dougherty kick)

H–Feggins 49 pass from Hoge (Dougherty kick)

H–Hayes 19 pass from Hoge (Dougherty kick)

H–Weyer 3 pass from Hoge (Dougherty kick)

H–Hayes 16 pass from Hoge (Dougherty kick)

Records: HC 2-5, 0-1; H7-0, 2-0.
Highlands' Drew Houliston was 11-of-14 for 249 yards and 4 TDs,
before JR Beau Hoge came in and went 9-for-10 for 190 yds and 5 Tds

Highlands' Jensen Feggins had 4 catches for 123 yards 1 TD
Alright...let the "running up the score" talk begin.
khsgamenight Wrote:Alright...let the "running up the score" talk begin.

The only problem I have is with a min left in the half highlands was.calling timeout to run plays. And not to mentioned body slaming Harrison qb but my second trip back to highlands was much better
rebel 4 life Wrote:The only problem I have is with a min left in the half highlands was.calling timeout to run plays. And not to mentioned body slaming Harrison qb but my second trip back to highlands was much better

People are upset about them calling timeouts at end of first half but do not realize what they were doing. It was perfect game situation to practice two min end of game drive! It could be very useful in playoffs. Remember couple years ago they had to score in last couple of mins in the game against Bryan station to win the game. I thought it was a very good coaching move to practice it against game competition.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Highlands' Drew Houliston was 11-of-14 for 249 yards and 4 TDs,
before JR Beau Hoge came in and went 9-for-10 for 190 yds and 5 Tds

Highlands' Jensen Feggins had 4 catches for 123 yards 1 TD

Highlands fans have been hearing alot about Hoge but last night was the first time they got to see him play at QB position (he has been playing WR). Let me be first to say next year he will be top QB in NKY and possibly KY. the kid has size, can run and throws ropes! For those thinking Highlands will have a drop off next year at QB, I think this kid is going to be much more dangerous than Drew is this year.
sstack Wrote:People are upset about them calling timeouts at end of first half but do not realize what they were doing. It was perfect game situation to practice two min end of game drive! It could be very useful in playoffs. Remember couple years ago they had to score in last couple of mins in the game against Bryan station to win the game. I thought it was a very good coaching move to practice it against game competition.

Very fair point I look to be back at highland for the Warren central game