Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green 91 Logan County 10
Final
Nice..... They trying to pad some stats?
Oh my....
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Nice..... They trying to pad some stats?

It doesn't appear so. From what I saw on Twitter the BG QB had 8 TD passes in the first half which tied the state record for TD passes in a game but he did not play at all in the 2nd half. It was 66-3 at halftime. Bowling Green's coach said he was proud of his kids but not of the score. The Logan County coach said that Bowling Green acted with class and he wanted to brag on their kids.
blue1424 Wrote:It doesn't appear so. From what I saw on Twitter the BG QB had 8 TD passes in the first half which tied the state record for TD passes in a game but he did not play at all in the 2nd half. It was 66-3 at halftime. Bowling Green's coach said he was proud of his kids but not of the score. The Logan County coach said that Bowling Green acted with class and he wanted to brag on their kids.

WOW :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:
Actually it was 63-3 at halftime not 66-3.
WOW, that is some serious offense. Or could it be no defense. Maybe a combination of the two. The Purples mean business this year apparently.
Bowling Green starts out their first week as a nationally ranked team with a huge bang (they are ranked #97th nationally by RivalsHigh)
91 points, that's hard to do even if the team was just letting them score at will
Wow...
Any individual stats for this one yet.
Purples had a running clock in the 1st quarter. Starters didn't play in the 2nd half. Nacarius Fant had 4 catches for 120 yards and 3 touchdowns. QB Devon Hayes had 8 Td's in the 1st half. Defense forced 6 turnovers and scored on 2 of them. Freshman QB played most of the 2nd half. Bowling Green scored 91 points on only 38 offensive plays. I myself don't know how they scored 91 points with a running clock in the 1st quarter.
Amazing
Bowling Green is going to coast to another 5A title. Congrats Purples.
:omg:
Am I the only one who is more impressed at the fact that Logan County scored 10 points than BG scoring 91?
Crazy 91-10. Crazier win by 81 and go down in the lit rating.
Must have tremendous team speed to score that many with running clock.
Congrats Bowling Green. Almost broke a 100.
Should have left the starters in a few more minutes!