Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KHSAA vs Cordia?
haha Check out all these new Cordia members on BGR! Got all these recruits and finally going to relavant for the first time in...ever. haha Good stuff! GO GET EM CORDIA UNIVERSITY!
Huggy_Bear Wrote:haha Check out all these new Cordia members on BGR! Got all these recruits and finally going to relavant for the first time in...ever. haha Good stuff! GO GET EM CORDIA UNIVERSITY!

Now now. They are coming for the good education.
Hold up on that car wash huggy bear. You are right when you win fans do come out look at knott co. Until 3 years ago they were the butt wipe of the region over the last 18 years now all of a sudden in the last 3 of 4 years they are revevant agin,to hear them talk they have always been the dominant team. If they had not raped june Buchanan and stole all their players where would they be every single player they have came up through the J B S system. I guess what I am trying to say is if your team wins or has high expectations people will come out to watch. Cordia has had more college scouts in their gym this year than they have had fans in years past.
College coaches go and watch prep school practices all the time. No different at Cordia.
When Simmon and chance came to KCC, BS had stop playing varsity high school basketball. So, I guess they should had stay at JBS until they started the basketball program back up instead of going to KCC to play ball. Simmon and Chance had play grade school basketball in the Knott county school system. Not like KCC went to Texas, Canada, New York, Mississippi and other places to get them.
14th region basketball, As the World Turns.
jacobcody2 Wrote:When Simmon and chance came to KCC, BS had stop playing varsity high school basketball. So, I guess they should had stay at JBS until they started the basketball program back up instead of going to KCC to play ball. Simmon and Chance had play grade school basketball in the Knott county school system. Not like KCC went to Texas, Canada, New York, Mississippi and other places to get them.

Most of the alleged transfers parents at KCC have paid school taxes for the Knott County school system most of their adult lives.
At least Rhodes has everybody talking about Cordia now, they haven't had this much interest since the school opened.
First, to address Jacob cody2 the reason that JBS did not have a team for those boys to play on is that knott shut their program down ask joe stepp who hates knott co because of this. When Kim king was elected superintendent she made a personal call to to the kids at JBS and begged them back to knott co. Harold combs had run off all of the hindman snob crowd to JBS including kim king. Then when she was elected superintendent she brought all of them back. She even brought her own child back to graduate from the great hindman elementary after she had graduated from J BS. I think she went to hindman for a couple of days just to gradguate from there what a joke. Secondly to orangenowblue just how do you know who or who has not paid taxes. If someone pays for a year or for 20 what does it matter. I pay almost 2,000 dollars in taxes a year in knott and think I pay more than my share most of that riff raff in hindman don't know much about that since Carl D Perkins is the founding father for programs for all these needy people in eastern Kentucky. People in hindman should never bitch about taxes because half of that joke of a town is on the draw anyway. Hindman has always over exaggerated their importance. If Kentucky needed a suppository that is where they would put the hose.
Cordia is going to be good, nuff said.
Good or great remains to be seen. They were good last year, but didn't make it out of the region. Will this year prove different?
I'm glad my school taxes are helping Rhodes go out recruit players from all over the world. Maybe Kim King need to raise the taxes up so Rhodes can recruit top ten high school players for Cordia. Maybe he can win a region. LOL. If Cordia wants to be a prep school that is good for them. But don't use the county school bus when they go on trips to games or have the school board pays teachers salary.
Buford T Justice Wrote:First, to address Jacob cody2 the reason that JBS did not have a team for those boys to play on is that knott shut their program down ask joe stepp who hates knott co because of this. When Kim king was elected superintendent she made a personal call to to the kids at JBS and begged them back to knott co. Harold combs had run off all of the hindman snob crowd to JBS including kim king. Then when she was elected superintendent she brought all of them back. She even brought her own child back to graduate from the great hindman elementary after she had graduated from J BS. I think she went to hindman for a couple of days just to gradguate from there what a joke. Secondly to orangenowblue just how do you know who or who has not paid taxes. If someone pays for a year or for 20 what does it matter. I pay almost 2,000 dollars in taxes a year in knott and think I pay more than my share most of that riff raff in hindman don't know much about that since Carl D Perkins is the founding father for programs for all these needy people in eastern Kentucky. People in hindman should never bitch about taxes because half of that joke of a town is on the draw anyway. Hindman has always over exaggerated their importance. If Kentucky needed a suppository that is where they would put the hose.

I guess if Hindman is the "rectum" of Kentucky, then Lotts Creek would be a dingleberry hanging off of it.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I guess if Hindman is the "rectum" of Kentucky, then Lotts Creek would be a dingleberry hanging off of it.
Actually if you knew your geography, it would be Carr Creek and Letcher Coutny would be the sewage system.
KHSAA is a joke??? Will teams be able to shake hands after a game this basketball season??