Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCracken Co @ Graves Co 10-04-13
Alright, no one wants to listen to the word we are trying to spread about the Mustangs from McCracken Co. I will tell you now, they will earn some respect this week. McCracken will travel to 5a Graves Co #10. Graves has only lost 1 game this year and that was to crosstown rival Mayfield. Graves is a good team and should not be taken lightly. I think the Eagles will most likely make it to the 2nd and maybe even 3rd round of playoffs this year. That being said, they are gonna be overmatched in this game. The Mustangs will beat the Eagles by at least 3 touchdowns. I wish that I wasn't able to say that but, it is the truth. I have been trying to tell everyone on here all year long that McCracken will be a top 10 team in 6a this year. This may be the week that everyone starts to listen a little.
I would not count Graves out of this game at home. McCracken has slowly put things back together after the two season opening narrow loses.

Graves by a TD or less.
I sure hope you are on to something Tica. I just don't think Graves has the horses to stop the athletes that McCracken have to offer. They are looking really, really good right now. I would not want us to have to face them. Actually scratch that, I would rather be playing them than Fulton this week. It helps to have better competition as long as we can avoid the injuries.
I have always wanted us to be like Boyle Co and Danville of years past. They were almost always both in the running in their perspective classifications and from right there in the same city. I would love to see Graves and Mayfield the same way. We have been somewhat enjoying that this year. If Graves can beat McCracken then maybe that time has arrived.
Going to pick mysonhometown55 Graves co 32 mcCracken co 21 Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
McCracken by 10.
I do not know how much weight to put on McCracken's drubbing of Fort Campbell. FC is just 2-4, but it is unusual to be able to run up a score on them past 50 points. Graves is a capable team. The better match for McCracken will be Henderson County.
Mc wins
McCracken will beat Henderson Co by at least 2 touchdowns.
McCracken will win by 21 +
Mccracken. 56-14
To be honest everyone here has to agree MC. is more skilled than us we got lucky. They should level graves, sadly..
Mayfield fans typically become great supporters of teams they beat. Since they have beaten both teams in this game, I expect to intense Mayfield prognostication and commentary on the outcome.
Tica, we have beaten them both and would certainly like to support GCHS more of course. That should tell you what we think of the Mustangs right now.
this will be a est Stangs win
MC, I'm not sure what language that is?