Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best QB's in the mountains?
Im votin for pugh.
Pugh and Ross deaton of Somerset.
SomersetJumpers_7 Wrote:Pugh and Ross deaton of Somerset.

I agree wit you, thats who im sayin Deaton and Pugh
damen hensly from sheldon clark will be a stand out QB this year he went to a couple of camps and i no he went to a camp in mich..we will be a really good QB this year and next year
mike jones of swhs
damen hensley looked really good last night agianst knott county...does anyone have any stats on him from last night
warrior02 Wrote:mike jones of swhs

who??:Clap:
micheal lindon is a very good quaterback he can not only throw the ball but this kid has some major speed on him i caint wait to see wat he does later on this year
lindon the kid from kcc???
Pugh
Gentlemen,
Their's a :1: new kid in town, remember this name Q. Merchant (Pike Central). This kid has all the tools to play at the next level.
hahaha tht was awesome corndog
Trevor Hoskins(middlesboro) & Daniel Pugh(paintsville)
player_5622 Wrote:lindon the kid from kcc???
alltimeplayer5micheal lindon is a very good quaterback he can not only throw the ball but this kid has some major speed on him i caint wait to see wat he does later on this year

lindon didnt do anything with sheldon clark i think he completed 1 pass and that was an interception ...lol he didnt look very good that night
best middle school qb would have to be austin stepp from martin county, look out for him when he gets to sheldon clark
i vote for pugh. but john mayo from pikeville would have had my vote. im sure jackson ad kopely are missing him already
big_cards_fan Wrote:alltimeplayer5micheal lindon is a very good quaterback he can not only throw the ball but this kid has some major speed on him i caint wait to see wat he does later on this year

lindon didnt do anything with sheldon clark i think he completed 1 pass and that was an interception ...lol he didnt look very good that night

lindon didn't have a good game at schs... but the feild being muddy like that didn't help the passing game 1 little bit... i dont even remember sheldon clark throwing a pass they just ran all night long.
well i think lindon is a very good athlete, he has amzamin speed but dont use it very much and cant throw the ball that well ...so i wouldnt go as far as one of the best
damen hensly from sheldon clark
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:lindon didn't have a good game at schs... but the feild being muddy like that didn't help the passing game 1 little bit... i dont even remember sheldon clark throwing a pass they just ran all night long.

damen hensly threw to danial harless in the first quater for the td
kcc has a younge qb that will make some noise in the next couple of years
hsi anme is braxton ratliff (spelling)