Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I-Wireless Prep Classic @ Paul Brown Stadium
I know this includes teams from Ohio, as well, but what are your toughts on some of the games? The event is scheduled for September 9, at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio. The games are as followed:

Game 1: Withrow (OH) vs. Taft (OH) 10:00 am
Game 2: Highlands (KY) vs. Louisville St. Xavier 1:00 pm

*As most of us know, Highlands advanced to the 3A State Regional Finals last season, after going 9-4. Louisville St. X lost in the 4A State Championship game to Lou. Trinity (whom SI voted the #1 team in Kentucky for this season). St. X ended the season with a 14-1 record!

Game 3: Moeller (OH) vs. Massillon (OH) 4:00 pm

Now this last game is the game I'm wanting to see. It features 2 of the top 20 high school football teams in the country, as voted on by Sports Illustrated.

Game 4: Cincinnati St. Xavier vs. Lakewood St. Edward (OH) 7:30 pm

*Cincinnati St. X is ranked 14th nationally, and is coming off an undefeated season, where they went 15-0, and won Ohio's Division I State Title! Lakewood St. Edward is currently ranked 9th nationally and last year advanced to Ohio's Division I State Semi-Finals, going 12-1!

Now I just previewed and highlighted the "key" games of the day. What are some of your comments about this?
Good Luck to all !